Chapter 183 Guess

After Xiaoxie finished working here, he went to make another pot of tea.

"Brother Yu, you can be regarded as showing up. Everyone is betting that you will be lazy for a few days." Xiao Xie poured tea for Yu Chun and Ping Yi with a smile.

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, "Who are all the players?"

"The owners of several nearby shops, and several stall owners, by the way, the old boss at the door also participated in the gambling." Xiao Xie betrayed all these people.

Yu Chun bared his teeth and said, "Then why didn't you call me?"

Xiao Xie chuckled, "I'm afraid of disturbing you!"

It's strange that Yu Chun believed in him, "I'm afraid you also participated in the bet?"

The leisurely life is always so pleasant, Yu Chun enjoyed the good time for half a month, and then something happened.

On this day, Yu Chun was trying to make double skin milk in the kitchen, and when he heard the phone ringing, he answered it with a Bluetooth headset.

The call was from Wei Ze, and his voice was very weak.

"What's wrong with you?" Yu Chun put down the milk in his hand and asked while washing his hands.

Wei Ze on the other side coughed twice, "I'm hurt, I'm calling this time to tell you that Yin Lingzi has left God's Domain."

Yu Chun was startled, "Did the deity leave?"

"That's right, so you must be careful." After finishing speaking, Wei Ze hung up the phone.

To make this call is to take a great risk.

Yu Chun's face became ugly, and he immediately went to the living room to tell Da Zongzi about it.

"Could it be that there is a gap in God's Domain?" Ping Yi frowned.

"There must be a gap, otherwise how could you and Hou Qing come out." Yu Chun said speechlessly, as for Yin Lingzi, he didn't take it seriously. Now that his strength has recovered, he is not afraid of Yin Lingzi coming to avenge Nuba .

Ping Yi thinks about it, but, "At that time, the way of heaven was very chaotic, so there was a gap. As time passed, the seal of God's Domain became more and more stable. I didn't expect the silver spirit to come out."

"The purpose of his coming out is probably to avenge the nun." Yu Chun looked at Ping Yi, killing one after another.

Ping Yi didn't think so, "Yin Lingzi is different from other demon gods, and his relationship with Nuba is not that good. Even if he owed Nuba a favor, he would have paid it off long ago."

"Then what did he come down for?" Yu Chun wondered, he couldn't be idle.

Ping Yi rubbed his chin, "Silver Lingzi wounded Wei Ze as soon as he came down, it's obvious that the people in Shenyu are already dissatisfied with Wei Ze.

However, since Wei Ze is still alive, it means that he still has value.

And what role Yin Lingzi plays in it, we can only know after he makes a move. "

"Soldiers come to cover the water and soil, we just wait!" Yu Chun showed a proud little look.

Ping Yi smiled lightly, Xiaochun now has the capital to be proud of himself, "The premise is that you have to stabilize your cultivation, don't just have abilities but don't know how to use them."

Well……

Yu Chun choked, after all, ten thousand years had passed, and he had been an ordinary person for another twenty years, so his skills in this regard were normal.