Chapter 81 - 82

Half an hour later, Ping Yi finally brought Yu Chun back with bags.

Although he was holding an umbrella, Yu Jun's coat was still soaked by the rain.

On the way, he had already heard Ping Yi talk about Zi Xin, but when he saw the delicate girl sitting in the back row, he never thought that the other party was a monster.

"There are a lot of things, I need to put some in the back seat." Yu Chun put a box beside Zi Xin.

Zixin smiled sweetly, "It's okay, I'll help you up."

"Thank you." Yu Chun smiled politely, thinking that this girl is not bad.

Sitting in the co-pilot, Yu Chun fastened his seat belt.

Ping Yi drove away from Bai Village. When he just left the village entrance, a drowned chicken was walking on the side of the road, and Ping Yi was almost killed.

The car was still driving, Yu Chun only heard that the safety lock was unlocked, then Zixin opened the door and leaned half of her body out of the car!

Before Yu Chun could cry out in surprise, Zi Xin had already sat back and closed the car door with an extra chicken in his hand.

Ping Yi frowned, "Don't get the car dirty."

Zi Xin covered her mouth and smiled, "Then I'll eat when I get off the car."

Get off to eat? how to eat?

When Yu Chun thought of Zi Xin's identity, he wouldn't want to swallow it alive, would he?

On the way back, Yuchun's words became less and less.

After arriving at the hotel, Yuchun opened a room for Zixin.

The three of them entered the elevator, Yu Chun looked at Zi Xinkong's **** hands, and subconsciously asked, "Where did that chicken go?"

Zi Xin rubbed her belly, her smile was still sweet, "It's over."

Yu Chun felt his gastric juices churning, and silently turned his head away.

"You're so funny." Zixin suddenly laughed.

Yu Chun didn't think it was funny, this Zi Xin was so evil.

The elevator arrived at the floor they were going to, Zixin took the key card and left.

Yu Chun opened his mouth and said to Ping Yi: "I'm going to see grandma."

"Don't worry, go back and change your clothes first." Ping Yi said to Yu Chun, the clothes are still wet.

Yu Chun thought about it, so he went back with Ping Yi first.

The next day, they decided to return. Although Changbai Mountain was good, Yu Chun was worried about the antiques in the car.

The group returned to Yangshi, Zixin bought a house near Antique Street, it was hardcover, and moved in on the same day.

"She is actually richer than me!" Yu Chun was very unbalanced by this.

Ping Yi comforted him, "She lives longer."

Yu Chun thought about it too, took out an apple from the refrigerator and prepared to eat it, "Why did you keep her?" He even brought her to Yangshi.

"Wash and eat before eating. It's been a few days." Ping Yi reminded, and then said: "She is a monster, and her blood is pure, so I will save it for future use."

Yu Chun really wanted to ask how Ping Yi abducted Zi Xin, but he didn't think it was a trick of beauty.

"From now on, let her help you in your shop." Ping Yi said so abruptly.