Chapter 129 - 130

"You just said that the other party is your companion!" Zhang Ling remembered that the relationship between Hou Qing and Nuba was not good.

"Really, it might be a slip of the tongue, it should be of the same kind." Hou Qing shrugged indifferently, since the kiss had already arrived anyway.

Zhang Ling gritted his teeth, this hateful zombie.

"The other party should be a female zombie. Judging by her actions, she should have been created. In addition, there are no obvious murders nearby. It can be seen that the possibility of revenge is very high. Maybe we can start from this aspect." Hou Qing said To Zhang Ling.

As for whether Zhang Ling can find the other party, Hou Qing can't guarantee it.

"You should be able to feel her breath." Zhang Ling said, as both zombies, Hou Qing is the ancestor of zombies, so it shouldn't be difficult to find her.

"I've said it all, it's related to revenge, so it's out of my jurisdiction, so it's inconvenient for me to intervene." Saying that, Hou Qing licked his lips again, so dazed!

Zhang Ling glanced at Hou Qing. If it was really revenge, it was not only Hou Qing, but he was also inconvenient to intervene. After all, the other party did not kill innocent people indiscriminately.

And those female college students who have died must have a causal relationship with the female zombies.

It seems that this matter has to be handed over to the police.

If the laws of the mortal world can punish those who make mistakes, then the female zombie should give up.

Otherwise, there will only be more and more murders!

Yu Chun listened enthusiastically, didn't he say that zombies have no soul and no soul, how can they know how to take revenge?

While he was thinking wildly, the phone buzzed cheerfully.

Yu Chun picked it up and saw that it was Xue Nianzhu calling, and the contact information they exchanged at the Ice and Snow Carnival.

"Sister, what's the matter?" Yu Chun got up and went to the window to answer the phone.

Xue Nianzhu on the other side said: "It's like this. I have a high school female classmate who is now a freshman in Imperial University. She called me suddenly last night, said some inexplicable words, and then begged me to help her with a The money was passed on to her parents."

"Then you can help her, it's not a big deal." Yu Chun thought, Xue Nianzhu's family had money, so the other party was relieved to hand over the money to her.

"But, she asked me to hand it over after she died." Xue Nianzhu was a little worried, "I didn't take it seriously at first, and agreed casually, but just now, the money arrived in the account, a total of 200,000, I know Her family's conditions, I am afraid that the family's savings are not so much."

Yu Chun suddenly thought of the recent serial murder case, "That female classmate of yours is in Imperial University?"

"That's right, her name is Tian Ling. We were very close in high school. She studied well, so she was admitted to Imperial University." Xue Nianzhu continued.

"Okay, I'll go and see her for you." Yu Chun said, if this Tian Ling is related to this incident, then she might be the next victim.

After hanging up the phone call from Xue Nianzhu, Yu Chun told everyone about it.

"Let's leave this matter to the police." Ping Yi said, there was no need for them to intervene.

Zhang Ling called Peng He. After learning about the incident, the other party said that he would come to Panjiayuan to find them immediately.