s*t*a*r*s 8 - pt 142

Start from the beginning

“Spencer, quit overreacting,” chides Rylee.

Sydney comes in and tells Spencer that her mom wants her.She then watches Spencer walk away.“The pictures,” says Sydney in a low voice.“Who are those women?”

Emma throws more bacon into a pan.“Women who have been killed over the course of a few months, even a few years, we aren’t sure how far back it goes.All of them…”

“Lesbians,” says Sydney.“Gay-dar works fine.But, they are – something is different about them, not standard people.They are like you and Mario, soul mates, not like Jo and Amy but still, two souls that make one.Your souls find each other over and over again in time.”

“How on earth do you know that?” asks Mario.He leans on the bar and stares at Sydney, could it be she’s like all the other Wheaton’s, more than one thread of power?

Sydney pulls up a stool, casts a look over her shoulder to make sure no one is listening.“I know I travel through our time, but with that comes the knowing of who and where people are.I don’t do that by their faces I do it from their energy. A lot like Spencer does,” she explains.“So that means I can see connections.It’s how my GPS works.I have to work hard to see it but, sometimes it’s just, brighter than I can contain.”

“You see the bonding?” asks Mario.“Like the ring does with Spencer and Rylee, or like between Jo and Amy?”

Sydney nods. “I see it with you guys too.If I can find you, Emma, I can find Mario.I guess that would be the remote viewing sort of thing like Doyle.”

“Useful,” says Emma.Her mind already plotting ways to use this information.How could she use it?

“Yeah, I guess but those women all had the same energy.”

“You could tell that from pictures?” asks Mario.

“It wasn’t he pictures.Jo had their wedding rings, or whatever they called them, taped under the pictures.We all leave residual energy, that’s how you can read or see a vision from an object,” says Sydney.

“Yes, you’re right, we imprint something of ourselves onto objects,” says Emma.“That’s how my power and Rylee’s works.Could see you see anyone, say, Bev comes into the room can you find her soul mate anywhere in the world?”

Sydney purses her lips.“I never tried that, but my GPS would work that way.But that’s easy; she’s got a soul mate.”

Mario looks at Emma, expecting Sydney to say Jo.“Mmmm,” mutters Emma.

“Nina and her,” says Sydney.“I don’t know why they fight it.”Sydney thinks about this for a minute, glancing at the hallway and wonders why she is fighting it.

“Sydney, can you see the rip in time that Quinn used?” asks Amy from the short hallway.

Sydney turns on the stool, looks up, but sees nothing.She walks outside, oblivious to anything but looking for a rip in time.Her dark green eyes seek the sky.She spots it, a perfect slit in the sky, pulsing in a myriad of colors.She closes her eyes, reaches out and forces it closed.This way no one else can come through it.

“It was there,” says Sydney when she enters the room.“But it’s fading already, closing I’d guess.”

Rylee scrambles into the room.“She’s waking up.”

s*t*a*r*s/J*A*D*E*S

Bev sits on her couch and stares at Alexandria Pezzini.“You are kidding me!”

“No,” says Alex.“I know this is crazy sounding…”