s*t*a*r*s - pt 12 - Part 1 Finale

Start from the beginning

            “What in the hell?” asks Abby.

            “Teleportation.  Unlike my mom, I don’t have to go along for the ride.  I thought the moon would be a great place for them,” says Sydney.  “Now, how about we get to our room?”

            “How?” asks Rylee.  “You are going to teleport us there?  You could have done that when we are about to get crushed!”

            Sydney looks away sheepishly.  “I had a secret.”

            “We all did,” says Spencer.  Wiggling her fingers calling for Sydney to come closer to her, “Natalie’s room, we are getting to the bottom of this, right now.”

s*t*a*r*s

            There is a soft knock at Natalie’s door. 

            “Who in the…,” says Lexie standing.

            “I’ve got it,” says Natalie now more nervous than anything.  It is well passed the time, have they been killed?  Are they not the chosen ones?  Natalie shakes, what will she tell the girls?  They will kill her.

            Natalie opens the door, half-expecting to see another teacher, but instead, she finds Spencer Andrews, supported by Sydney Doyle.  “Hi,” says Spencer in a conversational tone.  She then punches Natalie with all her might, an arch of blue light sending her reeling.  “This time you’re going to stay out for a while,” says Spencer in a dark voice.

            “You weren’t supposed to do that!” yells Sydney, letting Spencer go and Spencer thuds against the doorframe with a wild smile on her lips.

            “All of you, calm down,” orders Eric getting up from his place.

            “Oh no, I’m calm,” says Spencer her eyes blazing with power.  “You see, if I were irrational, she’d be dead.  What is the purpose…?”

            “Spencer,” begins Tegan.  “…you can’t kill her.”

            “I wasn’t going too,’ says Spencer feeling Rylee by her.  “Well, maybe a little.”

            “Spencer – girls, we would never have hurt you there is a failsafe in the system.  Natalie is only doing as she is told to do,” says Eric.

            “By who?” asks Abby.

            “Jo Wheaton,” says Lexie not able to look at the horror on Spencer’s face.

            “Bitch is dead,” says Spencer.  She lashes out with her power, not caring who sees, pinning Lexie and Eric to the wall.  “Now are you Kindred?”

            “Spencer!” cries out Sydney.  She steps between them, disrupting Spencer’s powers.  “Even if they are, you aren’t you mother, you can’t take up her cause.  Don’t do this.”

            “Spence,” pleads Rylee who has moved to the now prone Natalie, “please. Don’t do this, and then you’ll be just like her.”

            Spencer stops.  Rylee is talking about Jo and not like Natalie.  A woman who had been intent on revenge.

            “Your mother left instructions, Spencer.  When she left, we knew of your existence, but no one else did.  Natalie was your guardian until your mother came to get you,” says Lexie.  “Jo found out that the Kindred were going to hunt down the children of the Five.  You are the five.  She left to hunt them, before they got to you.  Once she had them on the run, you were safe.”