The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, with his broken mouth, no wonder he couldn't catch up with Brother Zhang.

"The location here is very good, and it fits your horoscope very well. If it opens, the business will definitely flourish." Zhang Ling spoke more pleasantly.

The corners of Yu Chun's mouth curled up slightly when he heard the words, and he was half relieved when he heard Brother Zhang's words.

"By the way, where's your Pingyi?" Hou Qing didn't see Pingyi's person, so he called him, but he wasn't there.

"He's going out for a while, and he'll be back later. Let's take a look at the equipment first. If you're missing something, buy it quickly." Yu Chun said to Hou Qing and Zhang Ling.

Zhang Ling and Hou Qing immediately inspected the matter. In addition to the ancient corpses inside, you need to be careful about going to the tomb, and various organs are also hard to guard against.

"In order to prevent hypoxia, it is best to prepare two candles." Zhang Ling said.

Yu Chun immediately called Ping Yi and asked him to bring two candles when he came back.

Hou Qing checked the shovel and other tools, "The quality is not bad, did you buy it online?"

"Well, although the shovels sold in this online store are expensive, they have a lot of positive reviews." Yu Chun said, it is about whether he can shovel through the soil to find antiques, and he is still very willing to invest.

Besides, these things are not disposable items, they can still be used in the future, even if it is a matter of turning over the flower soil.

After everything was checked, Pingyi also came back.

After locking the door of the shop, the four of them got into the car and headed straight to Hunan Province.

Shashi is located in the north of the eastern part of Hunan Province, on the lower reaches of the Xiangjiang River and the western edge of the Changliu Basin. It is known as the famous city of Chu and Han.

Because they were driving, they did not enter the city, but searched directly near the mountains in the suburbs, and lived in cars or tents at night.

After two consecutive days of searching, Ping Yi clearly realized one thing, that is, all the nearby ancient tombs have been dug. They have either been patronized by tomb robbers, or they have become nationally protected sites.

On the contrary, Yu Chun's mentality is very good. In his opinion, such a thing as tomb robbery is already very difficult, so how could it be easy to find it.

If it was so simple, how embarrassing would it be for those tomb robbers who were on the verge of life and death.

Seeing that it was getting dark, they parked the car at the bottom of the hillside.

"There seems to be someone in front?" Ping Yi looked forward to the left.

Yu Chun was so tired that his back ached, "How is it possible, there is not even a wild dog here, let alone people."

There are mountains all around, and there are no houses nearby.

As a result, Yu Chun was slapped in the face as soon as he finished saying this, because he heard a burst of laughter, apparently coming from the direction Ping Yi was pointing at.

"Hey, there are people!" Yu Chun was very surprised.

"Go and have a look." Zhang Ling said, the people who can appear here are likely to be lost travel friends, or people with the same purpose as them.