Chapter 115 - 116 - 117 - 118

Start from the beginning

Ping Yi said while driving: "There are still three days until the Heavenly Masters Conference, let's prepare to go there."

"Okay, I'll call Brother Zhang and see what I need to bring." Yu Chun took out his phone.

The call was connected quickly, and Zhang Ling's words were very simple, as long as someone passed by.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun remembered something, "Will Hou Qing go with Brother Zhang?"

"Probably not." Ping Yi said, Hou Qing is a soulless person, those celestial masters will find out his abnormality if they pay more attention, and it will only add trouble.

Yu Chun felt a little regretful, but luckily Ping Yi was able to stay by his side.

Next, Yu Chun gave New Year gifts to some customers, and then set off for the imperial capital with Ping Yi.

This year's Tianshi Conference will be held in the imperial capital.

Yu Chun had been to the Imperial Capital before, and Panjiayuan was the place he would go every time he came to the Imperial Capital.

Seeing that there was still time, he went straight to Panjiayuan without taking a break.

Ping Yi is naturally by Yu Chun's side, but now Pan Jiayuan has also entered a rest period.

Similar to the antique street in Yangshi, Panjiayuan is full of vendors selling New Year's goods, and people from Shijian are arranging a New Year's temple fair.

"Are you still shopping?" Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun with a half-smile, this kid didn't have to go shopping.

Yu Chun immediately withered, he came at an untimely time, "Stop shopping, let's go back to the hotel to rest, we have something to do tomorrow."

Every year during the Spring Festival, it seems like a major business paralysis. Except for the staff in special positions who are still at work, those who can rest in other places will rest until after the seventh day of the lunar new year.

"Let's go." Ping Yi raised his hand and rubbed his head.

Yu Chun glanced at Ping Yi, why every time Ping Yi did this action, he felt like he had turned into a Chihuahua.

This year's Tianshi Conference does not have the sponsorship of the Liao family, so no board and lodging will be provided, and everyone will find a place to live by themselves, and will meet up at a villa in the suburbs on the day of the party.

Yu Chun and Ping Yi live in five-star hotels, not because they are extravagant, but because some cheap hotels have closed down, and the cost of ordinary hotels and five-star hotels is actually not much different, especially after the mobile group buying.

"Hey, the environment is not bad." Yu Chun walked into the hotel room satisfied.

Ping Yi didn't see anything good about it, "Why is it a cartoon big bed room?" There are pictures of One Piece and Sailor Moon on the wall, and the two cartoon characters are next to each other, which looks very inconsistent.

Yu Chun answered as a matter of course: "Of course it's because of the special price."

Well, Ping Yi knew it was the case.