❄Holidays❄

Request by @Cliffordxdrxgs.

It took me fucking forever to find a somewhat Christmas-y gif and it's not even that good and uuuuugh.

It's just them holding presents so yeah, sorry

A tiny bit of smut

Songs: My Grown Up Christmas List by Fridha Lundell and Endlessly by The Cab

Anyhow.......

{1564 words}
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Michael was gone on tour, Rachel missing him every day that passed when he wasn't there for her to hold in her arms. Michael had a burping disorder, it giving him a tough time but he was able to make it in the music business like he always dreamed, despite the fevers, cramps, nausea, and burps his disorder came with. Michael skyped, called, and texted her every chance he could, wanting to see the girl he loved more than anything. The couple was currently talking on the phone, Rachel wanting nothing more then to hold his petite hands in her own, play with his stubby pale fingers and trace his finger tattoos. "I miss you so much Mikey." Rachel frowned, "Oh princess don't worry, I'll be home before you know it." Michael cooed and Rachel heard shuffling on the other line, "I want you here nooooowwwwww." She whined and laid down in the bed, making Michael chuckle,"You won't be missing me for long." Michael mumbled and Rachel opened her mouth to respond, but Mikey hung up and she almost burst into tears. She heard someone playing guitar and she got up, going downstairs and seeing her red head boyfriend in the living room, holding his guitar and strumming a tune that Rachel immediately recognized and adored.

Do you remember me?
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you with childhood fantasies

Well, I'm all grown-up now
Can you still help somehow?
I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream

So here's my lifelong wish
My grown-up Christmas list
Not for myself, but for a world in need

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end
This is my grown-up Christmas list

What is this illusion called the innocence of youth?
Maybe only in that blind belief can we ever find the truth

No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal our hearts
Every man would have a friend
That right would always win
And love would never end

This is my grown-up Christmas list
This is my only lifelong wish
This is my grown-up Christmas list

Michael sang and Rachel rushed over, making him drop his guitar and hold her tight, spinning around while he squeezed her waist. "You're here!" She cried and Michael looked into her eyes, "I just couldn't stay away any longer." He whispered and he looked up, smirking. "Mistletoe, you know the rule." Michael smirked and she kissed his bubble gum colored lips, feeling him smile against her lips and he pulled away, muffling a small burp. "Is it one of those days?" Rachel cooed and Michael shook his head, "No, just a bit more than usual. No pain or anything." Michael smiled and kissed her again, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist, holding her tightly as he kissed her softly. Michael pulled away and smiled, swaying back and forth a bit in joy. "I finally get to be with my muffin." Michael giggled as he sat down on the couch, "I get to be with my waffle." Rachel giggled and kissed him softly, "Oh, I got you a present." Michael smiled and reached into his denim jacket pocket, pulling out a box and opening it, a gold necklace with a ruby charm on the end resting inside. "Oh my god, Mikey." Rachel smiled and he took it out, putting the necklace around her neck and playing with her hair. "It's almost as beautiful as you." Michael smiled and Rachel blushed, "It's true." The red head giggled and Rachel played with his hair, he covered his mouth and a flurry of burps escaped him, making Rachel rub his tummy a bit and he huffed, smiling at her. Michael pecked her lips, "Can I just kiss you forever?" Michael giggled and Rachel laughed a bit, "I got you a present too." She smiled and reached into her pants pocket, pulling out a small box and opening it, showing him a silver ring and took it out, sliding it onto his thumb and kissing him. "Do you promise to be with me to the end?" Rachel asked and he rapidly nodded, kissing her hard and pulling her close, their lips moving in sync and the kiss getting heated, Michael laying down and Rachel hovering over him, his tongue exploring her mouth. "Woah! PDA much!" They heard Calum exclaim and Rachel scrambled off a now flustered Michael, scrambling to get up and the couple blushing like mad, "Did you forget about the party we're dragging your asses to?" Luke smirked and Michael burped, blushing harder and Rachel grabbed his hand, "Let's go." She smiled and they walked out the door. "I'll try not to drink too much eggnog tonight." Michael whispered in her ear as they drove, making Rachel giggle and she kissed his cheek, "Just don't drink so much you puke okay?" She smiled, "Deal." He grinned. During the party, Michael had drinken his fair share of eggnog and rum, being the massive dork he is in his drunken state. "Raaaaaaaaaachel." Michael giggled as he walked over to his still sober girlfriend, "I wub you." Michael smiled as he sloppily kissed her cheek, "I love you too waffle." Rachel giggled. "I'm a waffle." Michael giggled and burped a couple times, "And you are my muffinnnnnnnnn." He slurred and Rachel laughed from his drunken speech. Michael's face lit up and he pulled Rachel to the living room, "What are you doing?" She laughed and he grabbed Ashton's guitar, "I'm gonna play a song!" Michael beamed and sat down, strumming the guitar as everyone went quiet.

There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

There's a house on the hill,
with a view of the town,
and I know how you adore it.
So I'll work everyday,
through the sun, and the rain,
until I can afford it.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy,
cause they can only see,
I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

You need me, I know you need me,
you need me, I know you need me

Ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
This will be easy
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Won't you believe me?
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.
You know you need me

I know you need me
You need me,
I know you need me
You need me,
I know you need me

There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Michael sang and he looked straight into Rachel's eyes, then putting the guitar down and taking out another velvet box as he got down on one knee, seeming to have sobered up a lot. He opened the box and it had a diamond ring inside, "I hope that you'll still wear it." Michael sang and Rachel started crying, "I'll always wear it." She smiled and everyone around them clapped as he slid the ring on her finger, kissing her softly. "Now, can I take my fiancé home?" Rachel smiled and Michael nodded as he smiled widely, Rachel driving them home. After they got home, they laid on the couch and bundled under a huge fluffy comforter, Rachel being the big spoon and rubbing Michael's tummy as he was complaining off how he drank too much eggnog and it was making him feel "yucky". Michael kept playing with Rachel's hand, smiling as he looked at the diamond ring on her finger, "We're gonna get married." Michael smiled and leaned his head back, kissing her softly. "We sure are." She grinned and rubbed his belly, a burp escaping him as he closed his eyes and fell asleep in her arms.