Camping

Request by @Cliffordxdrxgs. Bff Pt.9, sorry if it's a bit short
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Finally! Jesus Christ!" Michael exclaimed as he finished putting up the tent, it took him like an hour because he couldn't figure out where the fuck everything was put. Rachel laughed at her pale boyfriend, his green fringe falling over his eyes in a small curl. She had taken him out for camping as she saw he was rather sad about his disorder lately, it was getting worse and today was one of those days where it was being rather difficult for Michael to deal with. Rachel felt two arms wrap around her waist as she put their belongings in the large tent, it was a tent made for about 10 people, but it was the only tent she had so here they were, 2 teenagers in the woods with a big ass tent. "Babe, let's roast marshmallows." Michael mumbled as he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, his tummy squishing against her back. "Mikey, we just got here." She laughed, "It's almost 9 pm and I'm hungry, pleeeeeeeeeease?" He pouted and kissed her neck softly. "Okay, but you have to make the fire." She chuckled and he groaned jokingly, getting out of the tent and starting to get firewood, Rachel takes out the marshmallows and the skewers, walking out and seeing Michael putting some lighter fluid on the wood before throwing a match onto the wood, it lighting up and making his pale skin look slightly tan. Rachel sits on the lawn chair that they had brought next to him, Michael tore open the bag of marshmallows and popped one into his mouth. "You have to toast them first." She chuckled, "They're too good." He chuckled and stuck one on a skewer, handing her one and then roasting their marshmallows. Michael burped a few times as they ate, of course apologizing afterwards and it probably wasn't the best idea to drink loads of soda and eat lots of marshmallows, as he was now pretty bloated and his tummy cramping again. "Told you to stop after your 4th soda." Rachel laughed as she put out the fire and they got into the tent, "Shut up." Michael groaned and laid under the pile of blankets they had laid out, his tummy making the blankets poke up a bit. Rachel laid next to him and he cuddled up to her, smiling when she began rubbing his belly through the fabric of his black tshirt, he kissed her cheek and neck before resting his head on a pillow and falling asleep. Rachel moved over a bit to give him space and she laid on her side, closing her eyes and she heard a "BRRUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!". Well, Rachel forgot about Michael's burping since it's really the last thing she thinks about, so she thought it was a bear or something outside. She heard it again and again, she started panicking and she turned to Michael, shaking him awake. "Rach, babe what's wrong?" He asked in worry, "There's like a bear or something outside and I'm really scared." She rushed out and Michael pursed his lips, letting out a muffled laugh. "Did you forget about my disorder?" He chuckled and she blushed like mad, "Yeah, I did." She mumbled and he laughed, "I'll protect you." He smirked and she flicked his nose, "Ow." He pouted and kissed her forehead, falling asleep again. The next morning, was filled with little comments whenever Michael would burp he would say "Rachel, did you hear that? I think it's the bear from last night" and she would give him a little flick on the ear for it, but that didn't stop him.