Hello x reader

Hello is an OC, so enjoy. (Hello got his name from a comment, le commenter said le y/n should say hello, then le Hello beh lik 'Yo you called (CLOSE ENOUGH TO IT XD))

Y/n pov

I walked threw the woods, a light ran creating a mist over the area. I sighed and jumped over a log. With my hands in my pockets, I walked a little faster, examining the night. A sound made me spin around. Foot steps? "Hello?" I called. Nothing. I shrugged and turned around, slamming into someone. I yelped and fell backwards, hitting the ground. I looked up into red eyes. "You called?" He said casually. He wore a black sweater, black pants, and black shoes. Around his neck was a BLACK scarf, splattered with red. His hair was black and stopped at his waist. "Wh-who are you?" I asked in a whisper. He laughed, "What. Is a better question. But, since you asked! My name's Hello!" Hello? That's his name? "W...w-what are you th-then?" He chuckled, closing his eyes. When Hello opened them, the whites of his eyes were black. And in a flurry of feathers, a pair of feathered black wings sprouted from his back. "A Fallen Angel, would b the correct term. But a demon works as well." He chuckled, showing sharp canines. I jumped up, "Oh well! Look at the time! I have to go!" I spun around, about to run when he grabbed my arm. I froze, terrified. "It's not very polite to leave, just like that!" His voice sounded cold, unlike the 'happy' way it was before. I turned around slowly, "I...r-really need to get h-home." He shook his head, "If you needed to be home so badly, why are you here in the first place? At two in the morning?" I stuttered over my words. I just wanted to go on a walk, I thought, and stuttered on my words. "A walk, huh?" My eyes widened as I starred at him in disbelief. He giggled, "Don't even bother lying!" I shivered, horrified now. "Now, Y/n." He disappeared. I screamed as he suddenly grabbed my shoulder from behind, "I see you scare easily." Hello giggled, resting his chin on my shoulder. "What else are you scared of?" I tried thinking of something else. But...it slipped. "Heights?" His wings snapped open, "Oh what a shame." He suddenly shot into the air, holding me. I screamed, hugging him tightly. He chuckled, flying higher and higher. At some point, I managed to wrap my legs around his waist, burying my face in his neck. He laughed, going even higher! Finally he stopped. "Aw, scared?" He asked with a grin. I kept my eyes shut, almost bursting into tears. "Let me help." I screamed again when he let go, but refused to let go, hanging on tightly. He laughed again, holding me again, "Open your eyes, just look." I opened my eyes slightly, glancing over his shoulder. I whimpered, tightening my grip more. "Calm down." He cooed. I tried pushing the fear away, enough to realize the view was breath taking. "Beautiful?" I didn't say anything, just starring at it. "Too bad it'll become your demise." I couldn't react as he suddenly disappeared, and I was left in the air. I screamed as I fell, the ground rushing to meet me. I screamed louder, shutting my eyes tightly. Just before I hit the ground, I landed in someone's arms. I opened my eyes -which were now filled with tears- to see Hello. Of course. Threw the horrible fear I felt, I managed to slap him as hard as I could. His expression turned to a shocked one, a red hand mark across his face. He laughed slightly, "Oh my god you slapped me! Even though I can snap your neck, you still slapped me." He laughed again, smiling. I shivered, regretting it. I attempted to wiggle out of his grasp, but he held fast. Hello giggled, "But I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't want to ever hurt you." He purred at held me close. He literally purred. He turned around and started walking. Hello wiped the tears away as he did. "W-where ar-re we going?" I asked quietly, flinching slightly. "Home." 

Muhahaha, dat ending.
Who would like having an x reader book with this oc? I'm dying to use him XD