Enderlox x Paranoid!Suicidal!reader

(y/n) pov

I always felt like I was being watched. Something always looking at you, something you can't look at. I can never see it, its always at the edge off my vision. But I know its there. I can hear foot steps and laughing. It mocks me. I hear the steps and turn around, nothing, I would hear giggling next. I don't know what it is. I can see what looks like black and purple in the corner of my eye. I would have nightmares about what I believe is following. It looks like a shadow. From what I see before it BRUTALLY murders me, it is a guy, he has a tail and wings. His whole body is pure black, as I said before he looks like a shadow. I can't see his face or cloths, all I see is his grin. As he laugh's I can see sharp fangs. I would scream and try to run, he would always catch me. I had the same dream every night, always the same dream. I shivered, remembering the sound of tearing flesh. I heard breathing and froze. 'He isn't real.' I kept repeating it in my head, 'Not real!!' I screamed in my head. I heard foot steps. I squeezed my eyes shut, he giggled. I shook my head and covered my ears. I felt a clawed hand on my should, I shook my head and didn't look. A searing pain shot threw my shoulder, I yelped and jumped forward. I feel on my butt and turned around, still on the floor. Nothing was there. I glanced at my shoulder and gasped. Four diagonal slash marks went across my shoulder. I heard him laugh and I backed up to a corner. I sat holding my knees to my chest and shook. I heard him walk closer to me. 'Not real, not real, Not real.' I kept repeating it. I felt his breath on my face but I didn't dare open my eyes. "Y-your not r-real." I whispered. "Oh, but I am." I snapped my eyes open, nothing. "YOUR NOT REAL!!" I screamed. I got up and ran to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I ran up to the mirror and looked at my self. I looked horrible, my hair was slightly messy, bags under my eyes and tears streaming down my face. I glanced at the rather large knife in my hand. I stepped away from the mirror. "I'm done playing this game, I can't handle this." I whispered. I held the knife, the sharp end pointing to my stomach. I closed my eyes and cried harder. Before I could stab myself I felt hands wrap around the knife. Opened my eyes. Clawed hands had hold of the knife and my hands. The arms and claws were black, but they were covered in scales. Whoever stopped me was standing behind me and was reaching to grab the knife. I had an idea who it was. He gently took the knife and sat it on the sink. Tears still fell. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I hesitantly looked  behind me. It was him, but he wasn't a shadow. He had pale skin. He had glowing purple eyes and brown hair that covered one eye. A pair of black and purple wings trailed behind him. He looked sad. He turned me around and wrapped his wings around me, hugging me. I didn't know what else to do but cry into his chest. I didn't care if he was the reason I tried to kill myself. I just needed someones shoulder to cry on. He patted my pack, "Shh its okay. Calm down." He whispered gently rocking me back and forth in a soothing manor. I stopped crying and rested my head on his chest. I couldn't find the right words but one, "Why?" Why would he do those things, then this. He sighed, "I like to mess with people, but then you did, this. I didn't want you hurt, (y/n)." I was surprised by his words and that he knew your name. He unwrapped his wings and gently picked you up. I felt sleepy and I snuggled against his warm chest. He laughed, a nice laugh. He gently sat me on the couch and sat beside me. I let out a squeak as he pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his tail around my wast and wrapped his wings around me, pushing me against his chest. He layed his head on my shoulder and I lied mine on his chest. Please do not ask me why I am currently cuddling with the person who drove me insane, idk. Then a thought occurred to me, 'Why'd he scratch me if he wanted me safe?' I looked up at him, "Enderlox?" I hesitated, "Why did you scratch me if you didn't want me hurt?" I frowned at my question and sighed, "I guess I just wanted to get your attention. I'm sorry I did it." He hugged me tighter and I hugged back, "It's okay." I said with a slight smile. 'If he didn't I wouldn't have tried to, you know, and he wouldn't have stopped it. "Thank you." I could feel the smile in his voice. (All most put face XD) "Hey (y/n)?" I looked up, "Yes?" He smiled slightly and gently grabbed my chin. I blushed as he lent in and pressed his lips into mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and pulled back, "I didn't think you felt the same." I smiled, "How could I not? Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled and kissed me again. After a little bit of that he pulled back, "I love you (y/n)." I smiled and hugged him, "I love you to Enderlox." I said yawning. He giggled and picked me up, "Come on bed time!" He said happily. I held on to him as he carried me to my room. He gently laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead, I smiled and snuggled into the warm blankets. I let sleep over come me, the last thing I heard was, "Sweet dreams (y/n). I'll see you in the morning."

DONE! I'm sorry it took soo long! I'll update more often.

REQUESTED BY Bekakillsquidfaceoff

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!