SETOCEST!!!!

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTED DIS!!! SO HERE YOU GO!!! SETOCEST!!!!!
THERE ARE SO MANY REQUEST!!!!!!!! AAAHHAHHH PLZ! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! PLZ! I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS!!!!  And for this...I'm using Intoxicated Seto :3

Normal Seto's pov

I sighed and walked a little more...I was lost. (ALWAAAYSS LOST IN LE WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!) I made a small purple flame in my hand, the whole reason I was lost, was because I couldn't see. And you might be like, TELEPORT! (SETO! STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!) I can't..there some kind of magic resistance put on this forest, only certain spells, like my flame one, are able to work. "This is stupid." I mumbled, looking around. I sighed again and kept walking, "Stupid...magic thing...put on this stupid forest..along with the stupid dark. Now I'm stupidly lost in the stupid woods...All alone." I heard a branch brake and another presence. "Oh god I'm not alone." I spun around, looking for the presence. The first thing I saw was glowing pure green eyes. The second thing I saw was a huge green fire ball shooting towards me. I yelped and attempted to run. It was too late though. I screamed as it hit me, exploding, throwing me against a tree. I gasped and hit the floor, my body went limp in my dazed state. I coughed and got up quickly, looking around. Whoever attacked me was gone. Those eyes....it couldn't be him..right? I saw a flash of green to my left, making me spin around. I starred at that spot for a while, dread creeping into my veins. I almost screamed as a arm wrapped around my waist. "What's my counterpart doing lost in the forest..all alone?~" I looked over my shoulder and saw someone I thought I'd never see again. Intoxicated Seto. (I'M NOT DESCRIBING WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE U ALREADY KNOW AND IF NOT LOOK IT UP!) Uh oh. He smirked, "Hm?" I didn't say anything. I was...to scared. "Aw..Is the poor SetoSorcerer Scared?" He spat. He smiled evilly and opened his mouth slightly. His long tongue slipped out. I gasped as it slid across my face. Blushing badly, I tried to pry his arm off of me. He chuckled, "Not gonna work, Set!~" God I hate that nick name. I blushed more as he moved to my neck, practically wrapping the whole thing around. I bit my lip and looked away, saying nothing. He finally stopped, "You know..Seto. I've been watching you...every time you come in here..That uneasy feeling of paronioa..was me." I was kinda freaked out by that, "And you not being able to most magic in here, that was me, of course. And you want to know something else?"  I honestly didn't, "Wh-what?" He smirked and pinned me too a wall, "This.~" My eyes widened as he..kissed me. After a moment...I kissed back. I'd be lying if I denied I didn't feel something for him. He smirked a little and his grip on me softened. He pulled away, "I didn't think you would kiss back." "I didn't think you would kiss me." I retaliated. He chuckled, "True." I smiled slightly, "Why did you kiss me?" He smiled too, "Because I like you, Seto." "I like you too, Toxic." He smiled wider, "Does that mean I can kiss you again??" I giggled, "Yes, Toxic, you can kiss me again." And he did...And I kissed back.