Skybrine x Werewolf!reader

Y/n pov

It was a full moon...uh oh. "Uh, Sky...I gotta go.." I was currently at the park with my boyfriend (Yaaaasss). "What, why?" He asked, frowning. "W-well...I...feel..sick? Yeah, I'm sick." I coughed for effect, hoping he would believe my bluff. "Okay...go ahead." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Bye, love you." He hummed and looked at the sky. I sighed slightly and started walking around. I licked my teeth, feeling the familiar sharp canines. I gasped and ran, int the forest. I ran and ran, until I fell to my knees. I screamed as my bones shifted and cracked into different positions. The pain continued until I was in my 'Wolf Form'. My f/c fur was slightly fluffed up, my e/c eyes glistening in the light. I growled and looked around, sniffing the air. Someone was here. "Y-Y/n?" I snarled and spun around, glaring at the speaker. Sky. It was Sky. His pure golden eyes wide with disbelief. I stopped and whimpered, backing up. He was never supposed to see me like this. I turned around and ran. "Y/n, wait!" He yelled, chasing me. I tried running faster, he suddenly teleported in front of me. I yelped and skidded to a stop. "Stop!" He yelled. I whimpered again and backed up. "It's alright! Calm down!" I slowly laid down, shaking a little. "It's alright." He whispered, knelling beside me. He gently started to pet my head. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked quietly. I made a small, pitiful yip. "Scared?" I nodded. Too bad I couldn't talk in this form. I nuzzled against his hand, purring strangely. "It's alright". He repeated. "I still love you. And I always will."

Requested by Oreolover909