Wolflox x WolfHybrid!reader

(y/n) pov 

I growled and snapped at the person in front of me. "Come on dog. Just be good and let me get you." The hunter said, he had a net and was trying to capture me. I growled and barred my teeth. He tried to grab my tail, but I bit his arm. "ARG YOU LITTLE MUTT!" He yelled and knocked an arrow. I stepped back as he aimed at me. I snarled. He stepped back and shot the arrow. I yelped as It hit me in the shoulder. I whined, the hunter kicked me in the side. "Stupid mutt, you would've been a great fighter." He growled, he kicked me one last time and left me me to die. I whimpered and tried to get up, I failed. I heard foot steps, 'Maybe the man came back to finish me off.' I strained my (f/c) ears towards the sound. I weakly lifted my head to look at the person approaching me. Another wolf hybrid was coming towards me carefully. He had brown hair that went over one red (I'm sorry if his eye isn't red) eye, his tail and ears were grey ( or the same color of his hair). He wore a wight V neck with black trimming, it was a little torn and so was his grey pants."Easy girl, I wont hurt you." He said quietly, holding his hands out. I laid my head back down and whined in pain. "Shh, I know it hurts." I growled when He close. He stepped back and held up his hands again, "I only want to help you." He stepped closer, but this time slower. I let him come closer, he inspected the wound. "Okay, this'll hurt a bit." He gently grabbed the arrow, I squeezed my (e/c) eyes shut. He put his other hand on my side and yanked the arrow out, I whimpered in pain. "There we go." He whispered gently picking me up. "Whats your name?" He asked me walking somewhere. "(Y-y/n)." I replied weakly. "(y/n), that's a pretty name." I blushed at he comment. "Th-thank you. Whats your name?" I asked him. "Wolflox. But you can call me Ty." I nodded, I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I wasn't planning on the sleeping, I just wanted to rest. My shoulder was still bleeding by the time we got to what I presume was Ty's house. He opened the door and Ty sat me on his couch. "I'll be right back." He said and walked to a different room. Ty came back holding a first aid bag. He cleaned and wrapped the wound. "Thank you." He smiled and said your welcome. "Are you hungry?" He suddenly. My face brightened up, I havn't eating in three days. I tail started to wag. "Well I'll take that as a yes." He said with a laugh. I nodded and he got up heading to the kitchen. I jumped up and followed him, my tail wagging. We talked about different things as he cooked some steak. He put one cooked steak on my plate and one on his and we dug in. After we ate, we went back to the couch. "Hey Ty?" I asked turning towards him, "Yes?" "W-Why did you help me?" I asked him. "Well I don't know really. I just had the urge to protect you." I nodded. "Instincts. I guess." He mumbled. 'Why would he have the urge to help me?' I thought to my self. I felt Ty starring at me, I glanced at him and he quickly looked away. 

Wolflox pov

 I  think I love her. But how would I tell her? I mentally sighed. "(Y/n)?" I asked. "Hmm?" I sighed and tried to form words. "I, uh, think I know why I saved you." She gave me a questioning look, "You do?" I hummed in response. "Then what is it?" She asked me. I took a deep breath, "I think I love you." I said quietly. I waited for her to snap at me or growl, but she smiled. "I love you to." Okay that surprised me'I couldn't understand why I had the urge to save her. 'Do I like her?' I thought looking at her. 'No I don't like her, I love her.' I think I was starring because she gave me a weird look. I quickly looked away. 'How do I tell her? Should I tell her?' I mentally sighed. Shes just so perfect. I love her (e/c) eyes and her (f/c) ears and tail. "(y/n)?" , "Y-you do?" I asked her, she nodded. I felt so happy. I scooted closer and cupped her cheeks in my hands. I smiled and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She instantly kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved mine to her waste and deepened the kiss. I pulled apart and smiled. She hugged me and rested her head on my chest. "I love you Ty." I kissed her forehead, "I love you to, (Y/n)."  REQUESTED BY IRegretNothn