Skybrine x neko!reader

(y/n) pov

I walked slowly, my tail swaying and eyes searching for danger. I shivered, it was a cold winter night. The reason I was in the forest, well, I needed to hide. My, uh, kind, isn't that welcome here. By kind, I mean a neko. Being have cat has its advantages, night vision, i'm faster, I can clime trees, and love fish, and when I say love, I mean LOVE fish. Its bad to, no one wants to be friends with someone different, People want me dead, hunters. Yah...Best life ever? Not really. I sighed and tried not to cry. "I miss you.." I whispered looking at the picture of my mom and dad. My mom was a neko, she was killed by a hunter. My dad killed the same hunter when he was trying to kill me. He was hanged for 'murder.' I put the picture back in my pocket. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. I stopped and sat under a large tree. I held my head in my hands and cried. I wailed and sniffled. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I stiffened. "Hey..Its okay, I wont hurt you." A voice said kindly. I relaxed, but didn't look up. I sniffed and cried softly. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Does it look like i'm okay?!" I snapped. "No. I guess not. Whats wrong?" He asked. "Look at me. I'm a neko. Everything's wrong." I sniffed again. "Do you need a place to stay?" He asked after a pause. "I don'yt even know your your name." I pointed out. "Okay, i'm Sky." He said happily. "(y/n)." Was all I said. "Okay you know my name now...do you need a place to stay?" He asked again. I sniffed again and looked at him. He wore a blue shirt and darker blue pants. Messy brown hair. And golden herobrine eyes. 'Strange.' I thought. "Yah. I do." I mumbled looking back down. "Well come on then." He said holding out a hand. I sniffled and took his hand, he pulled me up and smiled. I smiled back, but it was a small smile. He started leading me to his home. I felt the picture in my pocket to make sure it was there. My ears stayed down and my tail was limp. I managed to stop crying and sniffled one last time. "Well we'er here!" I jumped at his sudden voice. I looked up and my mouth dropped. A mansion. He lived in A MANSION?! "Yah I know its not that big." He said looking at it. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! ITS HUGE!" "Okay yah it is." He said with a smile. I smiled to. He started towards it and I followed. He opened the door and let me go in first. "Thank you." He smiled and nodded in response. I sat on the couch and looked down sadly. "Whats wrong. Why were you crying, (y/n)?" He asked. I opened my mouth but said nothing. Instead I started crying again. Sky puled me in a hug and rubbed conferring circles onto my back. "I-I-I." He hushed me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I cried into his chest. "Shhh, it'll be alright." I took a shaky breath and calmed down. "Now, tell me what happened." He asked still holding me. "M-My m-mom an-nd dad a-are d-dead. Th-they died when I-I was f-five." I stuttered out with tears slipping down my eyes. He nodded and pulled me closer. "My m-mom was k-killed by a h-hunter b-because s-she was l-like me. My d-dad was killed-d f-for killing th-the hunter, he d-did it to save m-me." I started crying harder. He nodded, "Look at it this way. Their in a better place. Your mom dosn't have to worry about hunters and your dad dosn't have to worry about protecting your mom or you." I tilted my head to the side and my tail flicked in confusion, "Why not me?" I asked him. He smiled and pulled me into his lap, "Because that's my job." I asked him, "You'll protect me?" He nodded. "Why?" "Because you need a protector." I looked down, "Why would you protect me?" "Because your special." He said gently tilting my head up. My ear flicked at that. "I'm not special." I whispered avoiding eye contact. "Of coarse you are," I glanced at him, "Your a beautiful kitten that needs love and care." I looked away to hide my blush. Sky smiled and made me look at him again., "Your the prettiest kitty i've ever seen." I blushed, Sky was holding my chin so I couldn't look way. "R-really?" He nodded, he gently planted a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling ,e closer. "Hey Sky, we ne-" I blushed, I broke the kiss and turned around. A dragon hybrid was standing there. "Well, I'll just, uh, leave?" He said backing out of the room. "Well, did I mention that I live with to other people? Is that okay with you?" I nodded, he smiled and kissed me again.

:3 kitty wuv Requested by skylabrine2