Darkiplier x Neko!reader

Y/n pov

I hesitantly looked around the dark room. I decided to play a game when it sucked me in! My ears layed back and I slowly picked up my flash light off the ground. I was terrified because I was playing a fan made Darkiplier game. BANG I yelped and ran away from the noise. I finally stopped and turned around. Of course there was nothing. I turned back around. A suit of armor stood in front of me. I screamed and jumped backwards. With the sound of scraping metal it followed. I screamed and ran. "WHY DID I PLAY THIS GAME!?" I screamed. I ran into something and fell backwards. I slowly looked into the red eyes of Darkiplier. He smiled. He looked exactly like Markiplier, but he had grey skin and red eyes. I starred to shake. He laughed, "This is the part where you run." I scrambled up and took off. I heard him laugh and chase after me. I tripped and fell flat on my face. I screamed as some kind of force pulled me back by my foot. I was flipped over on my back and Dark pinned my wrist above my head.  I yelped and tried to wriggle free, "L-let me g-go!' I stuttered. He laughed, "Why would I do that? That takes the fun out 'a this!" He got close to my face, I could feel his breath on my cheek. I whimpered and tried to get him off me. It was no use, he was stronger. "Where do you think you'er going, Y/n?" I gasped, "H-How do you kn-know my name?" He chuckled, "I know everything about you~ I also know that you have a huge crush on me~" I blushed and looked away, "Th-that's not t-true." I stuttered again, my ears laid back.. "Then why are you blushing?" "Y-Your on top of me!" I lied. He grinned wider, "I also know when you'er lying!" I blushed harder. "You like me. It's no use denying it. You like me don't you?" I slowly nodded. He chuckled and got off me, only to pull me onto his lap. My tail licked around in embarrassment. "Like you to, Y/n. You'er..different then most girls." I looked at him, "Y-you l-like m-me?" He nodded. "Does this mean you'er not going to kill me?" I asked. "I'm not going to kill you. I would never hurt you in any way." I smiled slightly. He stroked one of my ears. I started to purr and rub against his hand. He chuckled, "That's adorable." He stopped and I mewed in protest. He tilted my chin up and gently kissed me. I ears  flipped up and my tail proofed in surprise. I snapped back to reality and kissed back, closing my eyes. He went back to petting my ears while still kissing me. I stopped for a second and purred.

Requested by AngelofPunkRock