If you're a fan of something

DO NOT STEAL THIS BOOK! THIS BOOK GOT POSTED ON OTHER SITES WHICH I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO! THIS BOOK IS ONLY ON QUOTEV AND WATTPAD! If you want a book, write it, do NOT steal the work I work very hard to write!

I'm not gonna mention about what you're a fan since everyone has different things they are fans of.

Was requested by someone on Quotev.

Asra:

He finds it cute seeing you fanboying/fangirling about things. He will just ask questions just to see your grin as you excitedly answer the questions. If he finds something about the person or thing you're a fan of while on a journey, he will be sure to buy it and give it to you as a gift.

Nadia:

She will buy you tickets if the person you're a fan of is an actor or singer. She will even invite that person to come over and have dinner. She loves seeing you seeing that person because you remind her of a little child at that moment.

Julian:

He was a bit jealous at first since you almost always spoke of the thing you were a fan of and always trying to buy things from them. But eventually he got used to it, and he even became a fan himself so both spent many days just fanboying/fangirling.

Muriel:

He didn't get the hype around the person, or why you're even a fan. You had to explain to him what fanboying/fangirling means. He doesn't care much about it, he will just give you a nervous smile when you begin ranting on about the thing you're a fan about.

Portia:

The second she heard you're a fan, she freaked out because she is also a fan. You both spent many days just talking about this person/object. Both have many inside jokes involving the things you're fans of.

Lucio:

He is the only person you should look at and pay attention to! Even if you're a fan of an object, he will still be jealous and shout to only look at him. He refuses to let that person come near the palace, saying if that person comes near you, you will leave him for that person and he doesn't want that.

Valerius:

He didn't care. He just found you annoying when you began ranting on about the thing you're a fan of. He will usually just drink his wine in a quick manner, hoping to get drunk and not have to listen to you ranting the whole day about something he doesn't care.

God, this was so hard to write... I personally find this a bad chapter so I apologize.