When they have a nightmare

I made an Obey Me x Reader Scenario book, please check it out~

Asra:

Asra has nightmares a lot of when you were dead and how he dug till his fingers bled. So when he wakes up and sees you sleeping aside you, he can't help but give you a tight hug, waking you up. When you ask what wrong is, he will just smile, wiping his teary eyes and say it was just a stupid nightmare. He won't go back to sleep, too scared to see the image of a dead you again so he will just cuddle with you till morning comes.

Nadia:

She has nightmares a lot which cause very bad headaches. You will be awoken by her turning and her scared noises she was making in her sleep so you automaticlly got out the bed and went away to get her some medicine to help her headache. When she wakes up and sees you pouring medicine in water for her, she can't help but smile and happily hug you, happy you are still alive. She will thank you for getting the medicine and apologize for waking you up. She doesn't tell her nightmares to you, not wanting to bother you with them, so instead will both cuddle on the bed and speak of other fun things to take her mind off the bad dream.

Julian:

He was a doctor during the plague, of course he would have many nightmares. He will wake up and just sit there for a few minutes, rethinking the dream over and over. He will give a big flinch when you suddenly hug him then nervous chuckle and say he's okay when spotting your worried eyes. But seeing those worried eyes made him get teary eyes. He would have been okay if you didn't hug him, when you wrapped your arms around him, he immediately began crying, clenching your shirt, whimpering out how sorry he is and how he never meant any harm. He only stopped whimpering when you began telling him comforting words. Eventually he will fall back asleep on you.

Muriel:

He will just quietly climb out the bed and hang out with Inanna in front of the fireplace. But it's kind of easy to notice when a person his size suddenly vanishes. So when you suddenly appear aside him, he will flinch before mumbling not to scare him like that. He will apologize for waking you in a whisper before resting his head on your shoulder. He won't tell his nightmare the first time you asked but when you asked him a few more times, he will tell you the nightmare and hold your hand for comfort.

Portia:

She will just go and get some water and maybe a snack before returning, trying her best to not make a noise. Usually it works and she goes right back to sleep but there are times it doesn't work and you awake. One time she hit her toe against the bed and you woke up to thousand of swears being shouted. When you wake up, she will just chuckle and say it was a nightmare but now she is okay. She will cuddle with you, assuring you it's okay whenever you asked if she's sure she is okay and can just go back to sleep.

Lucio:

He will hold you tighter in his sleep, waking you by accidently digging his sharp golden fingers into your skin. So you will to wake him up before he hurts you more. He will just stare before hugging you and apologizing. It's one of those rare moments where he isn't acting like an overdramatic bitch and is actually calm and willing to listen to someone without interrupting them or sassing back. He will lay between your legs, his head on your stomach as you comb your fingers through his hair, assuring him it's okay. Eventually he will fall asleep due the relaxing feeling on his head.

Valerius:

He won't admit it and try to shrug it off but when you hug him and assure him it is okay and that nightmares are normal, he can't help but sigh and hug back, muttering it was terrible. So after he gets some wine, both will talk about the nightmare. By the time the talk is done, it will be morning so no need to go back to sleep is needed. He will thank you for talking with him about this.