How your funeral went (2/3)

Asra:

He wasn't gonna bury you for a simple reason; he's gonna bring you back to live. But Muriel told him not to, which angered Asra. When Muriel told him Asra will just make a whole loop out of it that will always end with you dying and being tortured both mentally and physically, Asra realized what Muriel said it true. He didn't throw a funeral, he and Muriel just dug a whole and buried you and laid some flowers on it. He put protection spells around it to be sure no grave robbers dare dig you up and rob you. Nadia offered to pay for a funeral but Asra said there is no need to waste so much money when you can't even see it.

Nadia:

It took her many weeks to finally start planning the funeral. Mostly because she was mentally not ready and didn't wish to look like a mess at your funeral. When she was ready, she planned your funeral. She tried to stay cheerful, so the servants don't worry for her, but the second she was alone, she slouched and covered her face, very exhausted mentally. At your funeral, she tried her best not to cry, thanking her family for coming all the way from their land to your funeral. When it was over, she ate dinner with her family, listening to their stories of how you interacted with them and what they thought of you. When it was over, she was very exhausted so she crawled into her bed, suddenly realizing how empty and cold it is.

Julian:

Nadia offered to pay but he slammed the door in her face, furious she let those guards get away with your murder. Nadia then returned the next day, tried to tell him she has no doing in this, but he yelled that because of the bad job of the guards of Vesuvia, the love of his life is gone. She tried to speak, but he punched the table and yelled not gone as in missing but gone as in never returning. She wanted to leave, knowing she was no help, but he said he will take her money only so he can give you a beautiful funeral, which you deserve because you were a wonderful person who deserves such beautiful things. At the funeral, he ignored everyone, he didn't want to talk. When it was done, he left. Each day he will come visit, making sure your grave is clean, telling you stories he wished he could have told you while you were still alive, apologizing about what happened and saying how you deserved better while planting some flowers around your grave.

Muriel:

He didn't want a funeral, nor could he afford it. He just buried you in the most beautiful place he could find and carved a heart in a stone before placing it on top of the grave. Each day, he comes and makes sure your grave is okay and the stone is still there, sometimes placing some flowers on it. Inanna will lay on the grave, scratch the dirt with an upset whimper. The first few days after your death, he just sat doubled over on the grave, hugging the stone, crying he loves you and he's so sorry he never said it enough.

Portia:

It was a big fuss, she kept yelling you are alive, clenching your body so Julian had to pull her off, yelling she has to let go. The two argued till Julian shouted you are dead and that is the horrible truth of it but it won't change. She fell silent for a few seconds before she whispered she knows that, but she can't help but hold onto this fake hope that you will wake up and smile at her that lovely smile she loves so much. Nadia offered to paid for the funeral. Portia would have declined, but she was too exhausted mentally to argue with someone about such things so she just accepted. As she watched the casket go down, she still couldn't help but hope you would slam it open and yell surprise. When you were buried, she just stared at the grave, finally that hope away, having to face reality. When she felt Julian hug her side, she forced a smile before whispering she's gonna go to her cottage and just cuddle with Pepi and think about some things.

Lucio:

Everyone expected him to throw the biggest, fanciest funeral, but he did not. He did not find that your dead was anyone's business and your funeral only has to be for your family and friends, no strangers need to know. He did not make it all fancy, he just made it beautiful to give you a beautiful farewell. When he watched the casket go in the ground, he had to look down, unable to watch knowing that the love of his life lays in that casket and is truly dead. When you were buried, he left because he had no need to stop longer, he doesn't need to hear some people say how sad it is you are gone, he knows that by himself, he doesn't need someone telling him that over and over.

Valerius:

There was no funeral because there was no Valerius. Valerius was missing for a few days, but Nadia found him hiding in his room, hair a mess, wearing the same clothes of when you died, refusing to drink wine which caused withdrawal symptoms. So she had to force him to get off the floor and tell him to take a bath and toughen up because this is not what you would have wanted. When he yelled you aren't here so it doesn't matter, he fell silent before he whispered sorry and went to the bathroom. He threw a simple funeral, nothing too special. It's not as if you will know about this, he simply did this for the reason almost everyone does it, to feel better and know you are safely buried away.

Devil:

He didn't throw a funeral, because he kept your corpse and refused to bury you. He put you in a glass casket and kept you in an apart room that was decorated with flowers. Nobody was allowed to enter it, only him. He has the whole room locked with chains only he can open and many protection spells are around your casket so nobody can open it. When he has a tough time, he will just stand aside the casket, staring at you before sighing and putting his forehead on the casket, whispering he wishes you could still scratch his horns like you used to and comfort him in moments like these.