When you two go see a play

I'm working on five books and rewriting two, I think I finally found my reason for why my stress has been through the roof...

Requested by: MeltingMoon45

Asra:

He likes seeing plays from every land, seeing how different they are. Faust will always join in, but he will keep her hidden so she doesn't scare off anyone sitting around you two. If it is a boring play, he will rest his head on your shoulder, mumbling he wants to leave and go something more fun. But if you like the play and he dislikes it, he will just wait while petting Faust, sometimes poking your side to snicker when you flinch away out of shock at the sudden poke. If he likes the play, he will be silent and watching it with full focus, not even hearing you when you tell him something. After the play, he will laugh and apologize for not hearing you before asking what you were saying to him earlier.

Nadia:

She finds it fun, but mostly for the sneaking around part and trying to not be recognized. She will watch the play with a smile while holding your hand. If it is a play you have watched many times, she will lean over and ask a few questions when she's confused to what's going on.

Julian:

Of course he will join in on the play somehow. When he sees you watching, he will give you a little wave before continuing his performance. When he's done, he will excitedly pick you up and twirl around, happily saying that went so well and he should start thinking of becoming an actor. When you two watch a play, he will be mouthing the words, already knowing them by heart.

Muriel:

He will want to sit in the back, trying to hide from the crowd, sticking very close to you. He will be unable to focus on the play for the first half of the play, always flinching when someone around him moved or awkwardly tugging your arm, whispering he feels out of place. When you tell him to ignore the crowd and just watch the play, he will try his best to focus on the play, but he doesn't really get the fun in it. Just some people acting weird on a stage... After that, he never went to a play again, mostly because the crowd was too much to handle, but if you want to go, he will walk with you there before going away to go hide in an alley till you're done watching so he can walk you back home.

Portia:

She loves going to see plays. She knows many lines by heart so she will be whispering them before the actors even say them. If they are seeling merchandise of the play, she will definitely buy some. When she hears a play will be in town, she will immediately rush home, take your arm before dragging you to the play. She can talk about the play for hours, when you refuse to listen any longer to her ranting, she will just talk to Pepi about it.

Lucio:

He is one of those people who laugh out loud and shout whatever they want whenever they want. It's very annoying because you can just feel people glare, but then again, he is Count Lucio, he can do whatever he wants. So when he sees someone glare, he will just glare back and ask if they have a problem. When the person looks away, he will mumble "That's what I thought." before watching the play again as if nothing happened. If you want to see a play but it isn't in Vesuvia, he will try his best to get that play to Vesuvia so you can watch it.

Valerius:

He will be making sassy remarks the whole time. When someone tells him to be quiet, he will just glare while pointing with his wine glass and saying they better shut up before returning to watching the play and making remarks. Usually half way in the play, he will ask "How can you possibly like this?" while sipping his wine, mumbling plays are so boring. Once his wine is empty, you're fucked because he will get very angry because now he is stuck in this stupid crowd, watching a boring play with not even a drop of wine. So now his whining is ten times worse, and eventually he will just storm through the crowd and leave, not caring if you follow or not, but he needs to get away from there and get some damn wine. He only attends if you really want him to come or if he's invited by someone who is higher in status than him.

Devil:

Yeah, no. You definitely don't want to stand in a crowd with a humanoid goat. So he got a got a simple solution; he transformed so he looks like a normal man. It was about an hour of deciding which body looked best on him. When he transformed to a body you both liked, both went off to go see the play. Of course he kept whispering things that made you laugh just so he could laugh at how you cover your mouth and give people apologizing looks when they glared. He didn't think much of the play, only liking the action/murder scenes, so he spend most of his time just looking around or bothering you.