When you sing

Requested by: historyenthusiast75

Asra:

He loves when you sing. It lets him know that you're happy, which immediately makes him happy. Sometimes he will join in while you both clean the shop. On his adventures, he sometimes hears new songs from whatever region he traveled to, and then will tell you the ones he knew you would like so you can both sing it around the shop.

Nadia:

She loves seeing you being happy so when she first saw you happily singing a song, she smiled and watched from the shadows. She will never disturb you, not wanting to embarrass you or interrupt you.

Julian:

He will immediately join you. Usually you two end up dancing around the room, loudly singing songs and laughing. When you both get too exhausted, he will laugh and pull you on his lap, sitting down on a chair or just the floor before panting, saying that was so much fun.

Muriel:

It calms him when you sing a quiet, soft song. Too energtic songs make him nervous and a bit awkward that he doesn't know them. So if you are gonna sing around it, it's best to keep it with lullaby-like songs since those calm him. When he had a nightmare and he's too scared to go back to sleep, you will have to cuddle him and sing him a lullaby while stroking his hair in a soothing way.

Portia:

When she first heard you sing, she was a bit shocked you sang but then excitedly asked you to sing her the song since she never heard it before. She sings a lot while cooking in her house so you and her are always singing while cooking. It are usually songs where you two will silly dance along to.

Lucio:

He will tease you and mock you. He tends to hum songs when he isn't paying attention and doing boring work, so you will mock him. So basically, if either of you hear each other singing or humming, will immediately mock or tease each other. Neither of you really know why you both do it, but it's a weird thing you two do.

Valerius:

He will question why the hell you're singing when everything is going to shit. When you shrug and say it's fun to sing, he will also shrug and sit down aside you, gesturing for you to continue singing. So he will usually sit aside you, drink his wine while listening to you singing.