If you have insomnia

I don't have insomnia. I kind of understand how it feels because my autism refuses to let me sleep till it's 3:00 and I get depressed a lot. (Before anyone gets annoyed, of course I'm not saying they're anything alike, I'm just saying I kind of understand how it feels.) But I still did some research into it so I can be accurate. That being said, I hope I got nothing wrong and enjoy.

Requested by: KaelahHunni

I have a feeling this is one of the worst chapters in the book so I apologize if it's bad.

Asra:

If you stay awake, he will gladly stay awake with you, just chatting till one of you gets sleepy. While you are falling asleep, his fingers will softly play with your hair in a soothing way. He will sometimes put a spell on you to help you fall asleep. If you're depressed or anxious, he will take you to your favorite place or do whatever you love to do.

Nadia:

She also has trouble falling asleep, so both will stay awake together, chatting till one of you falls asleep. Whoever is still awake will cuddle the sleeping one and try to fall asleep as well. If you're tired in the day, she will take a break from work and take a nap with you of 15 minutes before returning to work.

Julian:

He will give you medicine to help you get tired. When you can't fall asleep, he will pull you closer to him before jokingly asking if you want him to sing you a lullaby. He will hold you, giving the top of your head kisses, tiredly mumbling out sentences to try to keep a conversation going only for him to fall asleep. In the morning he will awkwardly apologize for falling asleep when he was trying to help you fall asleep.

Muriel:

When he wakes up in the middle of the night and sees you awake, he will try to also stay awake. Usually he falls back asleep so you will just put a blanket over and kiss his forehead. If he managas to stay awake, he will talk with you about things that are bothering you or about your or his day.

Portia:

She will make you do so many things in the day that you will feel exhausted when you lay down on the bed. When you can't focus on the task at hand, she will be glad to help you. If you're depressed, she will get depressed since she can't stand seeing you upset before she makes you sit down and talk to her.

Lucio:

He's always awake very long. It might not seem like it, but he does work very hard, so hard he sometimes stays awake working till the sun rises again. So you will just hang out with him till he finishes works or gets too tired to continue. He will cuddle you, stroking your hair in a soothing way. He will always stay awake till you fall asleep because he wants to make sure you are asleep.

Valerius:

He has to work late and wake up early so he can't stay awake to keep you company. But before he falls asleep, he will tell you to try to get some sleep and wake him up if you feel depressed and really need to talk. When you're tired in the day, he will tell you to go take a nap.

Like I said in my previous chapter, writing about mental illnesses and disorders I don't have makes me nervous since I really don't want to misinform anyone about such serious things.