If you are an arcana

I love you guys so much. Everyone here is so funny and nice.

You guys keep telling me to take a break, which I find very touching, but I won't take a break, breaks give me even more stressed for various reason, but I promise to take better care of myself.

(I LOVE mangas and I just bought 20 more mangas so now I have around 100 mangas so at the moment, I am VERY happy. I really recommend Nagabe's work, his art is beautiful and his stories are wholesome/mysterious and keep you interested the whole time. He's the author of Girl from the Other Side, it is amazing, so are his two other books. Those three mangas are definitely my favorite mangas. I can talk about mangas for ages, so I will now shut up before this becomes a chapter about mangas and not The Arcana anymore.)

You can decide yourself if you are a major arcana or a minor arcana, what creature you are, your appearance, which card you represent.

Requested by the lovely WinaTheWolf

Asra:

He made the cards. While he made your card, he kept laughing at how you were glaring as if to tell him "if you make me ugly, I will kill you" or curiously peek over his shoulder to see how he makes the cards. When you got your card and you saw how beautiful it is, you taught him a few powerful spells he didn't know yet. When you brought him to your realm, he jokingly asked if you aren't gonna give him a tour. So both spend the day walking around your realm, you giving him a tour and telling him fun facts. He loves contacting you via your card for no reason, laughing when you angrily shout for him to stop contacting you for no reason because you are very busy.

Nadia:

If you are an arcana that is feared by many, she will chuckle and say you are actually not so scary in real life. Before you could argue, she will pat your head, saying your appearance is very magnificent. If someone is driving her to the point she thinks she might go insane, she will threaten them that she knows you so they better be silent or she will ask you to deal with them for her.

Julian:

He freaked out before asking if you can make him an arcana. When you told him that is not how it works, he pout before asking if you can at least teach him some cool spells, so you did. When he learned how to make water in his glass float, he freaked out, excitedly yelling he did it. You just forced a smile, deciding not to tell him that is a spell even a toddler could pull off with ease and just praised him, letting him enjoy how he managed to perform a spell.

Muriel:

He didn't know how he was supposed to react, so he simply hummed. When you asked him if there is anything he wants to ask, he will stare before shrugging and shaking his head. To him you're Y/n, who just happens to be an arcana. He is a strong man who can easily break someone's hand with a squeeze of his hand, but when you once protected him with a very powerful spell, he felt very protected and very touched. When you asked him if he's okay, his face turned red as he mumbled he's okay and thanked you.

Portia:

She got very excited, asking you million of questions. When she asked if you have a realm, you took her to your realm and gave her a tour. She barely heard anything you said, she was too excited running around, excitedly yelling everything here is so cool. When you let her taste the food from your realm, she claimed it is weird but very delicious.

Lucio:

He freaked out when he learned, not out of excitement or because of shock, but because of fear. He was scared you will be like the Devil. So it took you many days to convince him you are not like the Devil and won't harm him, he finally let you come near him again. He did keep flinching whenever you wanted to touch him. It hurt greatly seeing him flinch when you wanted to touch him, but you understood and decided to wait till he was comfortable again with you touching him. After a month, he finally let you touch him again. Eventually the relationship went back to normal without him flinching each time or putting up a wall when you ask something when he realized you are not like the Devil.

Valerius:

When you told him and changed from your human form to your arcana form, he accidentaly coughed out his wine on you, cursing before nervously patting the spot with a nearby fabric, suddenly feeling very nervous. When you asked if he's okay, he let out a nervous chuckle and said suddenly having such info is a lot to process but he loves you for you so it doesn't matter that much.

Devil:

At first he despised it. But eventually, he got used to it and likes watching you do the stuff you do as an arcana. When you brag about being an arcana, he will growl, unhappy you are bragging because to him that sounds as if you are trying to say you are more powerful, and he hates that because he will always be the most powerful arcana.

Sorry but you can't request "If you" scenarios anymore, I never really liked writing those, I just noticed some people like them, but now I really don't want to make those anymore unless I decide to. So if you request such a scenario, sorry but it will be declined.