When you ramble/rant

Asra:

He will watch you with a smile as you ramble on about some weird topic. When you notice his smile and apologize, he will assure you there is no need to apologize and he's smiling because you are so adorable when you ramble. When you continue rambling, he will begin petting Faust while listening.

Nadia:

She will just sip her cup of tea, watching in amusement as you angrily ranted about how nothing in this damn spell book makes sense. When you looked at her, she chuckled as she said if she could help, she would, but sadly she doesn't understand anything in that book either. She will pour another cup of tea and put two cookies on the saucer before sliding it to you, telling you to relax and ask Asra's help later when he visits.

Julian:

He can't help but laugh as he watched you angrily rant about something. When you frowned at him for laughing, he will push his lips together to try and contain his laughter before doing a hand motion to signal you can continue ranting and he will stay quiet.

Muriel:

He will listen while petting Inanna. When you are talking about something he doesn't know about and look at him for an opinion, he will awkwardly mumble he doesn't know. When you realize you are rambling and apologize, he will shake his head, saying it's okay and you can continue if you want.

Portia:

She will listen while doing her job. When you look at her for an opinion, she will chuckle before telling you what she thinks on this topic. When you angrily rant and do wild hand movements out of frustration, she will laugh and take your hands, telling you to calm down before you knock something down.

Lucio:

It depends on what he's doing and how he feels. If he's annoyed and working, he will tell you in an annoyed tone not to ramble about nonsense when he's working. Later he will apologize for how rude he was earlier. If he's in a good mood and isn't doing anything special, he will just watch you ramble, finding you adorable.

Valerius:

He will just watch you, sipping his wine, humming every few seconds or nodding to let you know he's still listening. If you ramble about something that happened in the palace, he loves that, he just loves gossip and watching things fall apart while enjoying a glass of wine.

Devil:

It really depends on his mood. He will either groan and ask you to ramble to someone else, or he will watch in amusement. Sometimes while you are ranting about some asshole who insulted you or tried to harm you, he will vanish and return with blood on his fur and an innocent grin.