When you ask them to read you to sleep/When you read them to sleep

Asra:

If he knows you like being read to sleep while you try to fall asleep, he will make sure to read out whatever he is reading. Even when it's a spell book, he will read out each line, but also making sure not to accidentally cast a spell. When you fall asleep, he will give your forehead a kiss before he silently continues reading. If you want to read him to sleep, he will chuckle but let you. He will get comfortable on the bed before closing his eyes and listening to you. When you get shy and embarrassed, he will assure you you're doing good and he's enjoying this so no need to get embarrassed or shy.

Nadia:

She will have to hold in a laugh, wondering if you know you're not a child anymore before she nods. While reading and you become sleepy, she will find you adorable, suddenly thinking of fun times you both had together and how this is one of those nice, relaxing moments you can both have together, before she gives your head a few soothing strokes, saying she is so happy she has you. When you gave her confused, sleepy eyes, she will shake her head to signal it's nothing important before she continues reading. When you fall asleep, she will try to be as silent as possible not to wake you as she lays the book away before lying aside you and also going to sleep. If you want to read her to sleep, she will be amused and let you. She will mostly do this because she finds this very relaxing and wishes to make as many sweet memories as you as possible before another dangerous adventure comes along and something happens to one of you that might prevent sweet moments like these.

Julian:

Oh, he will bring up his acting skills while reading. It isn't just listening to him reading, it is watching a theater play. He will dramatically act out each line, changing voices for each character. When you laugh out you can't sleep because this is so exciting and amusing, he will blush but also grin, happy he can make you laugh before he awkwardly asks if he should calm down or if he should keep going. When you motion for him to keep going, he will excitedly continue his theater play. When you read him to sleep, he will watch you with a smile, too happy to go to sleep. When you ask how he isn't tired yet, he will chuckle and say he has more energy now than before he got into bed. It usually ends with him pulling you on him so he can see what the book says and also cuddle you while listening to you. 

Muriel:

When you asked him, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed before he hurried out the hut. You followed him outside to find him sitting between his chickens, distracting himself with them, ignoring you when you asked what's wrong. When you asked why he doesn't want to read you to sleep, he will glance over his shoulder at you, face red from embarrassment as he whispered he can't read. After a lot of convincing, you managed to convince him to learn how to read and assured him you will help him and never make fun of it or tell anyone. So sometimes will both sit on the bed, reading a book together, him trying to read a line and you correcting his mistakes and helping him out.

Portia:

When she was learning to read, she would read you to sleep as practice. When she struggled with a word, she would awkwardly look at you, only to blush when you tell her what the word is. When she learned how to read without struggling, she would read to you more, very proud she is able to read. When you want to read her to sleep, she will pull Pepi on her and get comfortable before watching you with a smile, very happy to have a lover like you who is willing to read to her. When she wakes up the next day, she will be shocked she actually fell asleep to you reading to her before chuckling, saying to herself she definitely has to convince you to do that again because she hasn't had such a good sleep in a long time.

Lucio:

He will snicker but take your book and flip through it, only to claim this seem boring before he leaves and returns with some of his own books, saying these are way better. So he will read to you, but it's mostly just reading out loud to himself, too focused on his book to even notice when you fall asleep. When he finally does, he will chuckle, closing the book, mumbling you're like a little child before he leaves. When you want to read him to sleep, he will laugh out he's not a child and he can perfectly sleep without being read. But when you look upset, he is quick under the covers, asking why you're taking so long to read. While reading, he will mostly fall asleep due how exhausted from work he is, but also by how soothing he found your voice.

Valerius:

He will give you a raised eyebrow but shrug and say sure. He usually reads a book before going to sleep, so he will just read out loud. He gets bored quick of reading out loud though, so he usually gives up mid-way and goes back to silently reading, telling you to find a different way to fall asleep. If you read him to sleep, he will just watch you, sipping his wine, saying your manner of reading is also boring. When you glare and argue a glass of wine before bed is bad, he will argue back one glass before bed helps make some people sleepy. So usually it ends with you two arguing, book long forgotten, now neither sleepy and both wide awake, shouting facts and random things to try and win the argument.

Devil:

When you asked him to read you to sleep, he just stared, wondering if he heard right or not before he asked why. When you shrugged and said you find his voice soothing, he will sigh but take the book, unable to say no to you when you say such things. He will read to you till you fall asleep, then he will put the book away and lay down aside you. When you want to read him to sleep, he will let out a laugh, saying you're so hilarious before he tells you to amuse him. So he will lay on his bed, watching you nervously reading, teasingly asking why you're so nervous and poking your leg, saying if you stutter he can't understand what you're saying. When you yelled you're so nervous because he's staring so intensely with that toothy grin, he just laughed while turning around, deciding he teased you enough and a nap shall do him good.