When you randomly compliment them

Asra:

He will just chuckle, thank you. When you left and he continued whatever he was doing, he had to stop to cover his face as a blush grew on his face and he chuckled, thinking that was so sweet of you.

Nadia:

A little blush formed on her face at the sudden compliment before she gave you a smile, thanking you for that compliment.

Julian:

He will get giggly and flustered, a little embarrassed at the sudden compliment, trying to fix his outfit to look good as he thanked you.

Muriel:

He will blush and look away, muttering not to just compliment him like that. When you continue complimenting him, his blush got bigger as his eyes widen, shocked you continued and said more things before he frowned, mumbling to stop it because this is embarrassing.

Portia:

She looked at you with a shocked expression before she happily laughed, saying that was so out of nowhere but so sweet and kind of you. She gave you a hug, giving your cheek a kiss, thanking you for the compliment.

Lucio:

He will smirk, saying he knows that already. When you tell him his ego is so big, he huffed and said his ego is not that big.

Valerius:

He will blush and fiddle with his glass, telling you not to just say such things. When you teasingly asked him if he's embarrassed, he huffed and told you not to be childish before he got up and left so you can't continue saying things that will make him blush.

Devil:

He will just chuckle, amused by this before pulling you on his lap and nuzzling you, thanking you for the kind compliment.