When they say your name in their sleep

Requested by: aliyahthemighty

Asra:

When he has a nightmare about you dying, he usually tends to mumble your name before waking up and rushing through the house. When he finds you, he will tightly hug you, letting out shaky breaths of relief. When you ask him if he's okay, he will give you a smile and say he's okay now that he knows you are safe.

Nadia:

When her dreams start becoming weird, she will mumble your name, feeling a headache forming, wishing you will just wake her up and end this weirdness. When you do, she will hold her head for a few seconds, making sure she's okay and still in the normal world before giving you a smile, thanking you for waking her up from that madness.

Julian:

He usually does it when drunk or just when he's very deep asleep. He will be sleeping in the weirdest position, holding you tightly, mumbling your name and some cute nicknames he always wanted to call you but never got enough confidence to do so. Sometimes he will even mumble how good you smell or how lovely you are. When he wakes up and you teasingly say one of the nicknames, a giant blush will form on his face as he mumbles you weren't supposed to know before embarrassedly asking what else he said in his sleep.

Muriel:

He got a dream where he was cuddling you but then you left so he began mumbling your name, reaching out for you. You couldn't help but curse when you felt him grip your hand before pulling you to him. Even with your yell and you hitting him, he was still asleep and tightly hugged you, happily muttering your name.

Portia:

She sometimes gets very happy in her dream and will say your name. When she wakes up to you laughing, she will be very confused only to chuckle and ask if she did it again. When you nod, she will just laugh it off and begin telling you about her fun dream so you know what was going on and why she said your name.

Lucio:

He was having a wet dream about you. When he happily moaned your name, you just hit his head. He sat up, yelling your name in an annoyed tone, rubbing his head. When you gave him unimpressed eyes and told him not to moan your name in his sleep, a smirk came on his face as he asked what if he does it in real life, only to laugh when you threw a pillow at him.

Valerius:

It's usually when he's drunk. While sleeping, he will mutter your name for no reason, moving a lot, never able to find a good sleeping position while drunk before waking up and yelling your name so you will come. When you enter, he will ask you for more wine, only to pout and lay back down when you strictly said he had enough and needs to sleep.

Devil:

He rarely does it, sometimes it's because he had a nightmare, other times for no reason. When you wake him up, saying he was muttering your name, he will just huff before pulling you to lay down aside him, making sure not to accidentally hurt you with his horns as he nuzzles your neck before closing his eyes and muttering not to wake him for such boring information and going back to sleep.