When they accidentally make you cry

I made a Boardwalk Empire x Reader scenario book, so please check it out if you are interested.

Requested by: DiavalsMistress

Asra:

Accidents can always happen when practicing, so sometimes if he's practicing magic, you will get harmed. He is quick to apologize and hurry to the first aid kit, asking if it's serious. When you shake your head, he will chuckle and ask why tears are rolling down your face then before he wipes them away, apologizing for that stupid mistake. When you said it's okay, he sighed and put his head on your shoulder, mumbling even if it was an accident, he still feels awful.

Nadia:

The stress got to her. She had a headache, everyone in the palace was being an idiot, the courtiers were no help, she had so much stress, so when you asked a dumb question, she accidentally yelled she has no time for your dumb questions before ranting about how everything is pure chaos in Vesuvia and you and your crazy adventures are not helping her stress. When she noticed you look away, tears in your eyes, she realized what she has done and gasped, saying she didn't mean it and the stress got to her and she's truly sorry and she will do anything to make up for how rude she was. When you said you understand her stress so forgive her, she shook her head, saying no matter how much stress, it is no good excuse to behave so cruel to her own lover and she is truly sorry.

Julian:

He has a habit to ramble when he gets nervous, not realizing when he says something that hurts. When he glanced and noticed how you were trying to keep your tears from spilling, he panicked, asking what's wrong. When you said what he said was so cruel, he felt awful as he mumbled he truly didn't mean it. When you said you know he didn't mean it but it still hurt, he frowned and said he's really an idiot so please forgive him. When you mumbled you forgive him but just make sure it doesn't happen again, he promised to try his best and not do it again before awkwardly asking if he can hug you. When you chuckled and nod, he was quick to hug you and whisper he's truly sorry.

Muriel:

He would never harm you on purpose. So when he forgets his own strenght and accidentallys harms you, he will feel so awful and guilty. When you wiped your tears, trying to laugh it off, saying it was an accident, he will frown and mumble that doesn't change the fact he harmed you. When you told him not to worry about it and just get you some medicine to heal this wound, he is quick to hurry away to get some medicine for your wound.

Portia:

She didn't know about a touchy subject you have, so when she began rambling about it and saw the tears in your eyes, she gasped and asked what's wrong, worriedly taking your shoulders. When you whispered she's talking about a topic you consider very sensitive, she gasped and apologize, promising she didn't know and she didn't mean to make you upset. When you said it's okay, she pout and said you will make her cry if you keep crying before she pulled you in a passionate embrace that said she's sorry and loves you a lot.

Lucio:

He tends to say things without thinking, which sometimes results in him saying awful, insensitive things. When he sees your tears, he is quick to realize he fucked up and needs to think before speaking before he apologized many times, wiping your tears, saying not to cry. Then he ran away and returned with the dogs, putting them aside you, telling them to help him cheer you up. When you wiped your tears and said he's such an idiot sometimes, he will frown but not deny it because he really thinks he's an idiot right now for making you cry.

Valerius:

When he gets drunk, he has a habit to rant while swinging his hands around to express his annoyance. But one time he did it, only for the glass to smash against you so hard it broke and hurt you. When you gasped and tears formed from the sudden pain, he stared before realizing what he did and hugging you, saying he's so sorry and he will fix it. When you said he's drunk so you doubt he can even

Devil:

He was shouting at people. You were used to this tone, when he suddenly began screaming at the top of his lungs and it truly scared you and you thought he was gonna harm everyone in the room, including you. When he noticed the tears rolling down your cheeks and the look of fear in your eyes, he stopped shouting before softly placing his hands on your cheeks, wiping the tears, whispering he didn't mean to scare you and he would never harm you so no need to be scared.