When you two take a bath together

I admit, I don't remember any of the bath scenes...

So I'm doing this the best I think they would act like in a bath with their lover. Plus, in the game it is when you two just got together, while this book is in a long relationship so I think they would have changed a little.

Requested by: EZ_Reading

Asra:

It really depends on when he returned from his adventures or how he feels. If he just returned or is sad, he likes to just lay back and let you wash his body and hair. He will tell you about the stuff bothering him or his journeys while watching you washing his body. But if he had a good day or didn't go on an adventure in a while, he will be energtic and very happy to wash your body while complimenting you and asking random questions about your body and how you take care of it. He is very comfortable around you, so seeing you naked is no problem for him, and it makes him extremely happy to know you're comfortable enough around him to take baths with him.

Nadia:

She will have many different shampoos, always putting a new one on your hair. She enjoys washing your hair, it relaxes her after a stressful day. She will sometimes just randomly praise your body, then chuckle when your face turns red and you mumble a thank you. After the bath, if you want, she will be glad to brush your hair then run her fingers through it and mumble about how good it smells.

Julian:

The first few times, he was so nervous. He shook so much he kept dropping and knocking over objects. But after a few baths together, he got used to it. He will still blush if you come near him, but he will gladly wash your hair, trying to make silly hairstyles. If you compliment his body or touch his body, he will jerk away, mostly out of surprise and embarrassment before nervously laughing and saying you're too nice. He won't lie, he has thought of having sex with you in the bath, but he never has because he doesn't know how to bring it up or if you would even like having sex in a bath so he doesn't bring it up just to avoid the awkwardness and embarrassment.

Muriel:

He will keep blushing and keep his arms crossed, looking everywhere but you. So just to tease him, will sit closer and kiss his cheek, making him flinch before he asks why you did that. When you suddenly got up to get out the bath, he will be quick to cover his face and say he didn't see anything. It always manages to make you laugh and say he can look if he wants, but he just replies by shaking his head and pushing his hands harder over his eyes. Even after months in the relationship, he still gets shy when you two take a bath together.

Portia: (I played the first few chapters of her book but then gave up because I really only see her as a best friend so it was actually quite awkward the whole time while playing her route... So I'm sorry that I get this inaccurate, I never got to her bath scene.)

When you two bathe, it is always filled with laughters, jokes and complimenting each other's bodies. After a day of work, washing her long hair is exhausting so she will be very thankful when you wash her hair for her or her body. She won't admit it to you, but the first few times she was actually shy and a bit insecure to bathe with you, but when she saw how you washed her body with such love in your eyes, she felt more confident and less shy.

Lucio:

He loves taking baths together. Surprisingly he doesn't always have sex with you. If he isn't having sex, he will just keep teasing you or splashing water over you. When you yell he's acting like a child, he will just laugh. He enjoys to pour a LOT of shampoo on your hair so it will be sure to smell good when you two get out. He likes to wash your body, mostly because it is a good excuse to touch and admire your body.

Valerius:

He even drinks during baths! When you tell him he has an addiction, he will just splash water against your face and tell you not to be rude. He finds it relaxing when you massage his head and wash his hair for him.