They teach you to write and read

The game is refusing to open on my ipad so I had to delete the game and redownload it on my phone, and redo the whole game, so I'm sorry if I'm late on new chapters which involve important things.

I just thought of this scenario when I realize there is probably no schools in whatever era the game is and not every parent had time or even knew how to do those two things to teach their children how to read or write.

Asra:

It's one of the first things he taught you. He loves to cuddle you while you write down stuff, giving you a kiss as reward when you finished writing a sentence without any mistakes. He loved how excited you looked when you successfully managed to read a book, he even threw a small party as congratulations.

Nadia:

She would have loved to teach you how to read and write but sadly she was too busy with work, so she got someone to teach it to you. When she comes back from work and you show her the paper of messy handwriting, she can't help but chuckle at how you look like a child, but she will still praise you on your hardwork.

Julian:

He noticed how you always looked over his shoulders when he was writing something down with a curious look. So he asked if you want him to teach you how to write and read. When you nod, he was quick to run off and return with quills, papers and an excited look on his face. Everyday he will spent an hour teaching you how to write and read. He was very proud when you finally learned how to write and read without problems.

Muriel:

He doesn't know how to read or write himself, so after Asra taught you how to do these two things, you taught Muriel after convincing him to learn it. He kept muttering he will never need to use these two so it's useless, but you looked excited to teach him what you learned so he let you teach him.

Portia:

She was taught how to read and write, she never thought much of it but when she saw how amazed you looked when she wrote a letter for Nadia, she couldn't help but laugh and ask if you want to learn how to write. She is usually busy with work so in the morning she will write down letters or words, tell you to learn them and rewrite them a few times. When she returns from work, she will make you write down the words from memory. Her heart almost exploded due how sweet it was when you wrote her a cute little letter. She didn't even care about all the grammar mistakes, it was so cute so she hung it up in her room.

Lucio:

He didn't care about his job, the second you said you want to learn to write and read, he will throw everything aside and teach you these two things. He will tease you a lot about your grammar mistakes, but be quick to stop when you get teary eyes and quickly hug you, assuring you you're doing an amazing job. He loves to cuddle you while you write down stuff, kissing your neck and doing his hand in your pants to distract you on purpose. When you elbow his ribs, he will just laugh before correcting your writing mistakes.

Valerius:

He was writing down stuff when he noticed you staring at his hand writing down many long words, looking at it as if it's a different language, so he asked what wrong is. When you explained you were never taught how to write or read, so he made it his goal to teach you how to write and read. Every time he works at his desk, he will have you sit aside him. He will have written a very simple sentence and tell you to read it and copy the sentence. He wasn't sure how to teachy ou since he never taught anyone so he was hoping this way will work. And it did, in a few months you were able to read and write without any problems. He was proud of you, but also very proud of himself that he managed to teach you these two things.

I just randomly want to say this to get it off my chest, but NAMAR IS SO FUCKING SEXY! I WANT A ROUTE FOR THAT GORGEOUS MAN! I love him so much, his personality, his looks, his love for his children, everything about this man is perfection.