If you have OCD

MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDERS REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I already have many, many requests so I doubt you can even request one that isn't requested already. (I might open this after a break from these since there are MANY mental illness-related requests.)

I don't have OCD. I know about OCD because of Kristina Maione said some things about it. For those who don't know, Kristina Maione is a youtuber (I like her just because she is a really nice person, I love how she keeps calling her viewers cuties, who teaches people about medical stuff and rants on about stupid things that's going on in the world) and she has OCD so everything written here is what I learned from her and the things I found on the internet.

Requested by: StrawberryPimp_

Asra:

If you need to lock the shop 50 times before leaving the shop, he will wait till you're finished. It's awkward and embarrassing to do, but Asra always assures you it's okay and if it helps you relax and feel safe you should keep doing it. If you begin ranting about your worries, he will sit down and listen till you're finished then begin assuring you everything is okay and he will help you through everything.

Nadia:

When she learned this, she immediately got the whole place extra cleaned so you have no worries for the germs. If she taps your shoulder and you awkwardly ask her to tap your other shoulder also, she will chuckle and tap your other shoulder, calling you cute. She will always ask if it's okay to touch you or give you a kiss. If you decline, she will respect your choice and stay a bit further away.

Julian:

He will teach you it's okay to worry about things, but not to do anything harmful to yourself or others. If you wash your hands so much it begins bleeding, he will pull your hands from the water after he made sure his hands are clean, assuring you everything is okay and the germs are definitely off your hands. He wants you to tell him every time before bed about your worries and thoughts so he can assure you everything is okay and nothing bad will happen and just listen to your worries.

Muriel:

He finds it quite adorable when you begin putting your food together color-by-color instead of eating or even talking to him. When you apologize for it, he will shrug and say it's okay. He doesn't mind if you keep opening and closing the curtains till you feel better again, he will just wait, petting Inanna, till you finish

Portia:

If the thing that isn't home that helps you calm down, she will immediately run to the market and get it. She is very curious so she will keep asking questions like why you turn a candle on and off 10 times before crawling in bed, or if you need to be born with OCD or can develop it.

Lucio:

He found funny. Sometimes he just taps your side so you have to ask him to touch the other. He found all the things you do funny. You never minded too much, if you're dating him, you should know he's gonna be an asshole about most things. But what angers you is when he taps your side and doesn't tap the other, leaving you thinking negative thoughts and overthinking. One time you hurt yourself, claiming this is the only way nothing bad will hapen, Lucio yelled you just harmed yourself and that is bad before realizing how bad OCD really is. So he found it less funny after that.

Valerius:

He will just watch you, sipping his wine as you do your weird things. At first he always found them weird but eventually he got used to them. He isn't a violent man, yes he can be bitchy and insult people, but he would never punch someone. That was till someone dared to call you insane and crazy. You never seen Valerius drop his wine and punch someone so fast and hard before.

I don't do autism scenarios because autism is VERY different for everyone. We each have our own bad habits, struggles in life and such. For example; I can go in a small crowd with no problem, I only have problems with big crowds and I will begin pushing everyone to get out, I won't even care if I hurt you while doing so then I will hide for a week in my room in fear you will come to hurt me because I hurt you. But my brother, he can't even go near two strangers without worrying and trying to get away. My brother has no trouble doing ten pages of homework, while I get mental breakdowns when I have to do only one page of homework.