Piggyback rides

Sorry if there are writing mistakes or this is bad but I'm very sick and so exhausted so I can't really focus on what I'm writing.

Requests always open.

Asra:

He will chuckle and say sure. But after a few minutes he will have to put you down since his back will start to hurt. He will be a bit embarrassed that he can't carry you for long.

Nadia:

Nope. You don't even dare to ask it since she doesn't look strong enough to even carry you on her back for long. Plus, you don't think it will be a good sight and a very weird sight to see the Countess carrying her lover on her back.

Julian:

He is so tall so you always get on his back when your in a crowd and need to find your friend again. When you first did it he always cursed in shock then held you tightly so you won't fall off. Now he's used to it and will just chuckle at it then continue doing whatever he was doing.

Muriel:

You love to just jump on his back because it always makes him stutter out asking what you're doing with a giant blush. But he won't pull you off, he will just sigh and do his arms under your knees so you don't fall off his back.

Portia:

She likes to carry you on her back to prove to you that she's strong. She will also do it just for fun. Sometimes she will go on your back for fun and laugh when you almost fall due her sudden jump on your back.

Lucio:

He loves to prove he's strong and can do anything so when you ask if you can have a piggyback ride, he will immediately turn and let you get on his back. When you can see he can't do it anymore and tell him to put you down, he will refuse, wanting to prove he is strong.

Valerius:

Nope. You asked once and he just laughed as if your crazy then walked away, drinking his wine. When you asked again, he said he has an image to uphold and carry his lover is not a good image.