When they get a scar

Requested by: cluelessmortal

Asra:

Sometimes he returns from adventures with scars, sometimes small, sometimes very big, which of course makes you worry and panic. But he will just laugh it off and say it's okay while telling you how he got it. While you inspect his scar, he will just greet Faust before chuckling and assuring you it's really okay so you don't have to worry so much.

Nadia:

She will worriedly rant about how she has to hide it with make-up or people will see it. When you tell her she is still beautiful with it, she will chuckle and thank you before telling you she doesn't want people to worry about her and keep asking her how she got it. So till the scar faded, she kept covering it with make-up whenever she had to go outside of her room.

Julian:

He can't get scars due to his mark. If he has a wound, it heals and it looks as if there was never anything. So if he gets a wound and you worry for him, he will chuckle and tell you not to worry since it will heal in a few seconds with no sign it was ever there.

Muriel:

He has many scars because he doesn't bother taking proper care of his wounds. When you scold him for it, he will mumble he will try to take better care of his wound the next time. When you said his scars make him sexy, his face exploded into bright red as he stuttered out they don't while wrapping his cloak around his body to hide his body from you.

Portia:

She won't mind, she will find it cool. If she got it during an adventure, she will like it even more since now she has a cool story to go along with the scar. When someone asks about the scar, she is very glad to tell them how she got it.

Lucio:

A scar on his fabulous skin?! Absolutely not! So when he notices he has a scar on his body, he will freak out and ask how the hell it got there while rushing out and returning with a basket full of make-up, angrily ranting on about whoever gave him this scar is gonna get tortured for ruining his fabulous, smooth skin. When you remind him he gave it to himself while he was attempting to cook, he will cover the scar with make-up while mumbling he still managed to make a damn good omelet so he's forgiving himself.

Valerius:

He will just be confused how he got it, wondering if he got it while he was drunk. When you tell him how he got it, he will hum before sighing and covering it with his clothes, mumbling he isn't in the mood for people to ask him how he got it so he will keep it hidden.

Devil: (I just found out goats love having their horns scratched so, euhm... I'm now gonna mention this a lot because now I just can't stop loving the idea of MC petting the Devil's horns to comfort him.)

His reactions depends on how he got it. If someone gave it, he will murder that person, angrily yelling they ruined his fucking appearance, only calming down when you scratched his horns and comforted him, telling him that he's still very handsome. If he gave it to himself while doing something, he will just sigh and use a spell to make it vanish and heal.