When you tickle them

Asra:

He will flinch away from your touch before laughing and asking why you did that. When you smiled and said for fun, he just chuckled before continuing to do whatever he was doing. The next day he took his revenge by tickling you when you weren't expecting it.

Nadia:

She will let out a shocked noise before taking your hands, a bit confused but then laughing when she realized what you are doing. She gave your hands a kiss, asking you not to do that.

Julian:

He's very ticklish, so just two seconds of tickling him and he's already curled up into a tight ball, trying to tell you to stop through his laughter, tears forming as he tries to escape. When you stopped, he panted and held his most sensitive spots to protect them before he pout and said you are so cruel.

Muriel:

He just looked at you, confused before putting his hands over the spot you just tickled, saying that's weird and a little ticklish so don't do that. When you pout and said you were expecting him to laugh, he just frowned and mumbled it's just a bit annoying. He's not really comfortable with people tickling him since he isn't a big fan when people touch him. He's okay if you touch him, but not when you tickle him, he finds it uncomfortable.

Portia:

She began laughing, trying to move away, telling you to stop. When you stopped, she snickered and said you are so cruel for suddenly attacking her. Later at the day, she sneaked up to you before tickling you, laughing out this is revenge.

Lucio:

He began saying "Hey, hey, hey!" while running away to escape, holding his sides before pointing at you, telling you "Stop, stop it" as if he's scolding a dog. When you laughed, he frowned and said he hates when people randomly tickle him and you should be lucky you are his lover or he would have executed you.

Valerius:

He spat out his wine by accident from the shock. He was quick to turn to you with a bewildered and embarrassed look before asking you what the hell you are doing before angrily yelling you made him waste wine.

Devil:

Good luck not having your bones broken. Before your hands can even reach him, he is quick to snatch them and squeeze them so tightly you think he's gonna break the bones. He will give you a grin, asking what you were planning. When you try to lie, he will squeeze harder till you admit you were planning to tickle him. Then he let go of your hands, telling you not to do that before he left.