When you go on vacation together

I'm not calling anyone out, but if you post an offensive comment, just know that I will DELETE that comment. This book is a place where this lovely, nice fandom can come and relax, make silly jokes, and even make friends. I will NOT have ANY mean comments insulting anyone or being offensive. (Obviously I will not delete your comment if you are telling your opinion, there is a big difference between offending someone and telling your opinion. But also, if you state your opinion in a mean/offensive manner, I will also delete it because even if it is your opinion, you do not have to go and insult people to get it across.)

Requested by:  Eryn_Idence

I'm not gonna say which land you both visit, except for Nadia's scenario, since everyone has a different land they dream of visiting.

Asra: (I don't know why but I see Asra as a guy who likes picnics. That's probably just me, but I think it's cute to think of Asra and the reader having a picnic.)

If you count joining him on his journeys around the world/realms, then you are almost always going on vacations. It's always fun and full of adventures. And he loves to have picnics with you so whenever he spots a beautiful field, he will immediately set up a picnic and both will have a picnic. At night will both stay awake, staring at the stars, talking and laughing.

Nadia:

Whenever she visits her parents in Prakra she will take you along so after she's done whatever she came to do, she can take you to the beautiful places and the shops she likes. Basically she just shows you around and shows you the things from this land and how they do things around here. She will usually buy you many souvenirs so you can keep them as reminders of the good time you both had in Prakra.

Julian:

He loves traveling via ship, it always reminds him of his times being a pirate. There is always a lot of arguing about what land to visit, but when you both finally agree on a land, both have a lot of fun there. Mostly getting drunk on the alcohol from there. Both will excitedly run around the shops, buying silly souvenirs so Portia, Asra, Nadia and Muriel. On the day you two have to return home, he will keep whining about how he wants to stay so you will have to drag him since he will walk slow on purpose.

Muriel:

Traveling isn't his thing. Too many people, unfamiliar surroundings, and he just gets too nervous so he will constanly be behind you, holding the back of your shirt, following you. So if you turn, will immediately hit him by how close he's standing. You managed to convince him once to go on vacation, and that wasn't even outside of Vesuvia, just to the another forest of the land. He agreed after some thinking since it wouldn't be that different from where he lives, just a different forest. You didn't find it that special since it was just another forest, there were some parts beautiful, but you had more fun watching Muriel excitedly walking around, pointing whenever he spot an animal so you would also look at the animal he just saw.

Portia:

She never goes on vacation since she's always working for Nadia. So you asked Nadia to give her a long break so you two can go on a vacation, she agreed. The second Portia heard she has a long break, she took your arm and dragged you home so you can both begin packing and planning to which land to go. Asra and Nadia gae you both many suggestions where to go so when you and Portia finally agreed on one, both went to it. She loved it a lot! She kept running around, wanting to see everything this land has to offer. You both ate in almost all the restuarants this land has, tasting the food of this land and visiting every shop in view. You both didn't buy much, more just eyeing the objects in the stores. When she had to go back, she was upset she has to return but also happy that she finally got to go on vacation with you.

Lucio:

If he wants to go on vacation out of nowhere, you two are going on vacation out of nowhere. Usually it annoys you since he has a habit of doing it whenever you are busy. So during the whole vacation you will be worrying about what you were doing, but he will just shrug and say that's not important and you just need to learn how to relax. He has taken you to MANY lands, so many there were even few you didn't know existed. He will buy you many things, bragging about how he knows things of the lands and how he can say few words in the languages.

Valerius:

He doesn't go on vacations, because even if he did, he wouldn't be able to relax because he would just keep worrying about his job and the work he left unfinished and other things. When you say you want to go on vacation, he will assure you you can go and go on vacation with some friends if you want. He does feel bad when you pout and say you want to go on vacation with him, but he knows if he goes, he will just keep complaining and ruin the fun for you.

Why did I take so long to do this scenario? Because I HATE vacations. I went to Germany and France once since I live in Belgium and I didn't even get to see anything good, we went to the fucking countryside. I woke up forgetting I was in another land BECAUSE THEY ALMOST LOOK THE EXACT SAME! If I want to see a forest, I will go out my house and walk to the forest two streets away! AND IT KEPT RAINING! We couldn't even go outside because the rain was so bad! Who the hell goes to France and doesn't even go to see that big-ass-famous tower anyway?! I have a big fear of insects, who takes their child to the forest, where million of bugs are?! Half the time I was just running away from bugs and thinking I was gonna go insane from fear of all the fucking bugs around me. So, that's why I hate vacations.

(Sorry, just needed to get that out my system...)