When you're jealous

Obviously I'm not gonna say what you do when you're jealous since everyone acts different when they get jealous. I'm just gonna write their reactions.

Asra:

He will be confused at your odd behavior, but when he realized what is wrong, he just chuckled and assured you have nothing to worry about and he loves you. He teased you about it for a few days. Once while he was on a journey and he was missing you, he began telling Faust stories about you, and the story of how you got jealous came up.

Nadia:

She will watch in amusement before following you. If you're ranting, she will gladly listen to you. If you give her the silent treatment, she will just chuckle and poke your nose, saying you're so jealous before talking to you as if you're not ignoring her till you finally speak back.

Julian:

He will gasp when you get jealous before staring at you with heart eyes, claiming he is so touched before he throws himself on you, saying you're so adorable and cool while giving you a kiss. In other words, he gets extremely happy when you get jealous because it shows that you clearly love him and don't want to lose him.

Muriel:

He is mostly touched. So he will just follow you around very closely, holding your hand, a little smile and blush on his face. When that person that flirted with him came near and you held up your interwined hands to show off he belongs to you, Muriel immediately got an enormous blush on his face before he covered his face with his free hand, muttering he's already taken by you.

Portia:

She will laugh it off and cover your face with kisses, assuring you she will never leave you. She will awkwardly thank the person whoever flirted with her before holding her hand to you, saying she already has found her true love though. When the person leaves, she will just laugh and say that was so awkward before taking your hand, giving you a smile and saying she would never cheat on you.

Lucio:

So much teasing. He might even flirt with the person just to see your reaction and laugh at it. Of course he will push the person away when his fun is done, saying he would never go with a person like them since he already has the most beautiful and caring person in the world at his side. If you're mad at him for flirting with the person, he will just laugh and say it was a stupid joke while hugging you, pouting and saying not to be angry with him.

Valerius:

He will just chuckle and sip his wine, watching drama unfold. When you're done being jealous, he will tease you about the fact that you were jealous. But he will also wrap his arm around your waist, giving your cheek a kiss, assuring you he is yours.

Devil:

When you get jealous, he will be amused. Mostly because the person he was talking to wasn't even flirting with him, but trembling in fear, so he will just pull you on his lap when he sits on his throne and hug you, rubbing the side of his face against yours, claiming you're so adorable.