When you're drunk

I made an Obey Me x Reader Scenario book, please check it out~

I'm just going with the "Dork when drunk" type since I think the main six dealing with that is cuter than dealing with a "Serious when drunk".

Reqested by: ChurroGurl

Asra:

He will watch with amused eyes as you explain to him why The Devil is a bitch for not coming up and fighting you in hand-to-hand combat. He will immediately stop chuckling when you fall off your chair. When he asks if you're okay and you give him a thumbs up, he will chuckle and help you up, saying it's time for bed.

Nadia:

She likes to have a drink or two now and then since her job is very stressfull, and usually you join. Normally you don't get too drunk so you can listen to her ranting of her job but sometimes will have too many drink. Nadia loves those moments because she loves your weird drunk side. She will make sure you don't injure yourself as you do your usualy things you do when you get drunk. Eventually after an hour she will suggest the bed. She means to go sleep but in your mind it is "SEX?!" and immediately excitedly follow her to the bed, only to be disappointed when she tucks you in. But she will chuckle and poke your nose, promising to have sex with you once you're sober.

Julian:

He is probably the reason why you got drunk. He likes to go to his favorite bar with you and buy you as many drinks as possible. Both will usually end up dancing on the tables, singing old sea shanties. Usually you will have to try and sober up so you can drag the drunk Julian back home.

Muriel:

He will just watch you nervously, trying to convince you to stop drinking and rest. But when you stick your tongue out, he will compare you to a child. So while you're angry yelling reasons to why you aren't a child, he will just pick you up with ease and carry you to the bedroom. He will keep you down till you finally stop trying to get out the bed and give you some water. When you fall asleep, he will lay down aside you and watch you, making sure nothing happens to you.

Portia:

She will chuckle and give you water, saying you should sober up. If you take the water and begin acting calm, she will help you to bed. If you refuse the water and just drink more alcohol, she will join in drinking alcohol and being weird with you.

Lucio:

He will gladly join you in being weird and drunk. Both will have fun dancing, annoying people and then going to bed to have sex till one of you passes out.

Valerius:

He will usually be the reason why your drunk since he will keep pouring you glasses of wine even when you decline. He likes to watch you being drunk and acting all weird. It humors him.