If your friend hates them

Just a curious question: What are three of your favorite Studio Ghibli movie?

Mine are Ponyo (mostly because it is the first Studio Ghibli movie I seen and it is such a cute movie), The Cats Return (I seen it two days ago and I love the movie so much already), and my top favorite; Howl's Moving Castle. I just love everything about Howl's Moving Castle.

(Obviously I love every Studio Ghibli movie, I'm a HUGE fan of Studio Ghibli, but those three are the ones I would be able to watch 300 times and still be excited each time to rewatch. My father gave me Chibi Totoro figurines as a gift once and my aunt made me a cake decorated as Totoro, I even have a Studio Ghibli phone case.)

Asra:

He was very confused when he heard the news that your friend hates him because he made sure to be nice to your friend. He was too curious so when he had time, he went to your friend and talked with them. If they were polite and told him the reason, he will be polite back and thank them for their time before leaving. But if your friend acts mean to him and insults him, he will give them a glare while saying just because they hate him doesn't mean he will stop loving you before he stormed away. He ranted to Faust the whole way home about how stupid your friend is and how they need to learn some manners. When at home, he gave you a smile and acted as if he didn't just have a tiny fight with your friend so you won't worry or get mad.

Nadia:

She will sip her tea, frowning, trying to think of any reason your friend might hate her. She thought maybe because she is the countess, or because your friend is protective over you. She didn't want to do anything without your approval, so she spoke to you. If you give her permission to invite your friend over so Nadia can talk to them, she will invite them over. When your friend was her, Nadia felt a bit nervous, wanting to look her best and show your friend she is an amazing girlfriend and treats you with all the respect you deserve. She made sure to be very polite and not say or ask anything that would be rude. When your friend left, she sighed and slumbed, muttering that that was very stressful. You just chuckled and gave her a kiss, thanking her for trying to befriend with your friend. She gave you a smile and said of course she would try to befriend someone who is important to you.

Julian:

When your friend said they hate him, he just let out "Huh?" multiple times, very confused and asked why your friend hates him. When your friend gave the reason, Julian felt upset, wondering if you also hate this part of him. When he came back home, he spend the rest of the day on the bed, wondering if you hate that part of him also or if he is just overthinking things. So when you came back and saw him on the bed, groaning in his pillow, worriedly asked if he's okay. He just pout and asked if you hate any thing about him. So you both had a serious talk about the less fun parts about each other, but most of the conversation was you assuring him everyone has parts that are less fun about them. Most of his less good parts are how he is always ready to sacrifice himself... As nice as it is to have a boyfriend ready to sacrific himself, worrying that he is gonna sacrifice himself every hour is not a fun thing either. He just got determined and promised that he will fix all his flaws till there are no more flaws.

Muriel:

When your friend said they hate him, Muriel just stared, his mind processing it before he looked at you with a pained expression because he really tried his best to be friendly and not scary. He literally spend two hours speaking to Inanna, acting as if she was your friend, practicing how to be nice and not weird. So when your friend said they hate him, you were furious. He worked so hard to make friends with them, and they just went and insulted him. So while you argued with your friend, Muriel nervously tugged your arm, feeling bad that you are now arguing with your friend. When they left, you just huffed and assured him he has to never see that person again. Muriel just awkwardly held your sleeve, mumbling you shouldn't fight with your friend because of him.

Portia:

She will rant to you, worrying as to what is wrong with her and asking why your friend hates her. When she calmed down, you assured her she is amazing and your friend is dumb for not realizing that. Portia gave you a smile and said she won't let it bother her again. But when you were away, she went and met your friend to try and start over, figure out why your friend hates her and become friends. Luckily for Portia, it all worked out and your friend now also likes her.

Lucio:

He doesn't give a shit. He doesn't need your friend's approval to keep loving you. So when he saw your friend again, he just stuck his tongue out behind you. When your friend glared, you turned but Lucio gave you a smile as if he did nothing as he innocently asked if something is wrong. When you tell him to behave, he just muttered your friend started it.

Valerius:

When your friend said they hate him, Valerius just sipped his wine, staring at them for an uncomfortably long time before he said "I don't care" and left to go find you.