When you break a bone

I never broken any of my bones so apologies if anything is incorrect.

I kind of just made this a silly chapter more than a serious chapter. I just felt like writing some weird nonsense.

Requested by: princess_olkari28

Okay, I don't know why, but writing felt as if I never wrote a damn chapter before so sorry if the chapter is bad.

Asra:

He wanted to use a spell to fix it, but you told him to stay the hell away from your bones with his spells because you do not wish for it to go wrong, he shrugged and said it's your choice. When you need help with something, he was glad to help. When you complain about it hurting, he will do some fun spells to distract you from the pain, or hand you Faust so she can keep you company and distracted.

Nadia:

She let out a yelp of shock when she heard the loud break of your bone and you screaming "FUCK". She was quick at your side, asking what happened. While you angrily yelled you broke your damn bone while being dumb. She let out a sigh and told you to not move it and she will get a doctor. So she left and returned with a doctor. A few hours later, she couldn't stop laughing at how you broke your bone while doing something dumb.

Julian:

You didn't even notice it till you put pressure on it and the pain came. So while you were cursing and holding the spot you broke, he was freaking out, asking what's wrong. When you looked at him with tears, he panicked more, yelling not to cry or he will cry while asking what's wrong and to tell him or he can't help. When you finally said you broke your bone, he let out a sigh and said he thought something was wrong. When you gave him a "What did you just say?" look, he awkwardly added a broken bone is also bad but not like a fatal disease bad. While you stared at him, wondering how his brain works, he awkwardly mumbled he will go get you some splints.

Muriel:

He will pick you up, even if you broke your arm, he will still pick you up and carry you to the palace, knowing Nadia will be glad to help you. He would have just put some sticks aside it to act as a splint but he wants you to be healed perfectly so wishes for professional doctors to help. If your leg broke, he carried you around till it was healed. If your arm broke, he helped with everything. When you said he doesn't have to do that, he just gave you a little smile and said he's happy to help you.

Portia:

She couldn't help but laugh when she heard your bone break before she worriedly asked if you are okay. When you cursed and asked why she's laughing, she felt her face heat up in embarrassment as she said she can't help it and it's because she's nervous and worried. She told you to be careful while she's away. She ran away and returned with Julian, saying he's a doctor so he has to know how to help you. When Julian was done taking care of your broken bone, she thanked him many times. She refused to let you do anything, saying you need to rest and stay healthy if you wish for your bone to repair quickly.

Lucio: (I really couldn't come up with anything good for him, so I apologize for that.)

He wanted to freak out, only to laugh when he realized you broke it by doing something dumb. When you angrily yelled for him to stop laughing, he apologized, saying he can't help it. He stayed quiet for a few seconds, thinking he's done laughing only to start wheezing and saying you are so dumb before he ordered a servant to get a doctor.

Valerius:

He was simply sipping his wine when he heard the snap of your bone breaking causing him to cringe and mumble he's really not in the mood for wine after hearing that noise. He calmly put his wine down before walking to you and suggesting you go to the doctor. When you angrily said he's a genius for that idea, he huffed and said he didn't break it so no need to get angry with him before he left to get a doctor.

Devil:

He broke your hand... He has a habit to tightly clench your hand, wrist or arm when he gets angry with you. And this time he got VERY angry with you. While he clenched your hand, angrily saying stuff, suddenly this loud crack came and you let out a pained moan before yelling he broke your hand. He just yelled back it was an accident. So after a long argument, you kicking his leg in anger and him yelling for you to stop kicking him, it ended with you sitting on his throne, ignoring him while he held your hand and used a spell to fix your hand.