If you have anemia

Mental illness/disorder requests are closed!

I clearly want to state, I do NOT have anemia, so don't take this too serious because I don't wish to misinform anyone.

Requested by: Cinnclair

Asra:

If you get cold hands, he will hold your hands, giving them kisses for fun, using magic to warm them up. When you get trouble breathing and began panicking at the thought of not able to breathe, he will quickly make you sit down and tell you to that you can still breath, you just need to calm down. When you calm down and your breathe is back to normal, he will smile and give you a kiss, praising you.

Nadia:

She never thought it was anything horrible, she just always let you rest a lot and made sure you were okay and had taken your medicine. She only began worrying when she was washing your hair and a few strands came lose. You just gave her a smile and told her it's okay and it happens to some people with anemia. She just forced a smile before she said if you wish for a fancy hat or a wig to just ask her and she will immediately get it made.

Julian:

He knew what medicine you needed and how relieve a headache and chest pain. He always carries a flask of water so if you suddenly get dizzy, he can make you sit down, if it is a dirty floor he will make you sit on his lap, before he makes you drink a bit of water, telling you not to push yourself too hard and to take a break if you need it. He knows the healing process is slower so if you have a wound, he will check it every few hours to make sure it is healing and it is okay and not infected.

Muriel:

He is always ready to pick you up if you suddenly faint or feel weak. He refuses to let you take care of the chickens or help him find wood for the fire place. If you're cold, he will threw his cloak over you, which is big enough to act as a blanket. When he sees you about to pick something heavy up, he will be quick to pick it up before you can and tell you to just rest.

Portia:

She will let you help in her garden, but if she notices how weak you begin looking, she will be quick to tell you to go rest. When you are carrying something heavy or jogging, she will smile and begin encouraging you about how you can do it and how great you are doing. When you get leg cramps or a headache, she will give you a massage to help you relax.

Lucio:

He always has a doctor in the room next to the one you're in so if you suddenly faint or something else happens, the doctor can immediately help. And the doctor is also mostly there to assure Lucio, who is freaking out the whole time while you are passed out, that you're okay. When you wake up, you can usually find him lying aside you, smiling like an idiot. He's just so happy every time you open your eyes again because it means you're okay and not dead.

Valerius:

He will paint your nails to hide your brittle nails. If he notices how dizzy you look, he will pull you on his lap before telling you not to overwork yourself. He will sip his wine before putting it away and putting your head against his shoulder, stroking your head in a soothing way, hoping it will sooth your headache. When you can't fall asleep at night, he will talk to you till you get sleepy, then he will go to sleep since he can't stay up all night since he has to wake up early for work.

I always try to put different symptoms for every character so each character has a different kind of thing to deal with and also to inform people of the symptoms people with anemia struggle with.