If you have ADHD

I'm feeling sick so updates will be slower. Sorry for that.

Requested by:  DifferentTypeOfHell

I don't have ADHD , but my older brother had it when he was younger.

Asra:

When he taught you stuff, it was difficult because your mind always wondered away from the task at hand so he had to keep it creative and keep you interested in what he was teaching you. He doesn't mind when you aren't paying attention in every day life, only when you're practicing spells because they need full focus and if you don't focus enough they won't work, or can result in injuries. So every time you do magic, he is always telling you to keep paying attention and making sure you're paying attention. If you have to say something out loud to process what it means or what you just read, he won't judge you, he will just smile, proud of you.

Nadia:

She doesn't mind your ADHD, it only annoys her when she's speaking and you suddenly interrupt her. She will just give you narrowed eyes with a scolding look so you know you did wrong and you shouldn't interrupt. When you apologize, she can't help but smile before she continues to speak. When she sees how you much you lose stuff or misplace them, she will just sigh and tell a servant to help you search for your stuff.

Julian:

In the beginning he gave you medicine, but sometimes he stops giving you medicine for a long time to see if you still need them. When you frowned and asked if you're just his labratory bunny, he was quick to say of course not, but you just laughed and said you're just joking around. If you have a task you have to do, he will keep reminding you every hour that you have a task to finish and assure you he will help if you need it.

Muriel:

Is doesn't mind having a lover with ADHD, a bit exhausting to try and keep up with how energetic you always are and trying to keep you out of trouble. He knows if he doesn't hold you in the night, you will just get a sudden burst of energy, so he holds you till you fall asleep. When you have a meltdown, he will wrap his cloak around you before cuddling you, whispering it's okay and he will help you if you need help with something.

Portia: 

You are easily distracted, but if it is something you like, you will spend hours without break doing it so Portia will have to remind you to take a break sometimes. You can sometimes get so bored that it feels painful and like depression, so she will be quick to drag you to a place you both can do fun activities. If you suddenly get angry and shout stuff, she knows you don't truly mean it and are just overwhelmed and stressed so she will hug you and assure you everything is okay.

Lucio:

He likes it when people talk about him, so when you have a self-focused personality, it annoys him since your attention is more on yourself than him. When he asks how he looks but you are more interested in other stuff, it annoys him so he will take your face and force you to look at him before he points at himself and says only he is important and everything isn't so only focus on him.

Valerius:

Your fidgeting annoys him. When he's working and he suddenly hears you fidget, he is always quick to tell you to stop it or you will drive him insane. If something is getting planned, he will do the planning because he knows you're bad at planning stuff.

Someone complained I shouldn't write about something I don't have. I want to make it VERY clear, I write these to inform people about the disorders out there and so that people with these disorders can read these chapters and feel better being able to read their favorite character helping them. I am in no way saying my writing is accurate, and you should definitely not take my writing serious because I write these for fun and because it calms me after a tough time dealing with my autism and my stressful family.