When they turn small

Requested by: DanteWolfOmen

I don't do AUs. Before anyone says this is an AU, it isn't, a spell turned them small.

Asra:

A spell backfired... So when you entered to see Asra very small on the table, struggling to open a spell book, you were very confused. You asked him what happened while opening the book for him. He explained to you how his spell backfired and now he has to find a solution while walking over the book. When Faust suddenly slithered to him, he nervously said it's still Asra, hoping she doesn't mistake him for a snack and eats him.

Nadia:

She said this is very embarrassing, holding your finger tightly, scared she might fall off your hand as you carried her to Asra. While you spoke to Asra, she sat down on your palm with a sigh, waiting for something to happen. When you happily told her Asra found a cure, she gave you a smile, saying that is amazing because this is quite embarrassing and she wishes to be able to hold a tea cup because she is starting to get thirsty.

Julian:

He will freak out, asking what happened before groaning, asking if this is another weird, magical realm. When you went on your knees, telling him no, he gasped and said you look even beautiful when you are a giant. When you picked him up, he let out a girly scream before hugging your finger, yelling to not just pick him up like that.

Muriel:

You teased him a lot, enjoying the way he went on his knees and hid under his cloak, refusing to come out till he wasn't blushing. While you spoke to Asra to find a way to get him back to normal, he waved at Inanna, who was very confused why her giant owner was suddenly so small.

Portia:

She found it very fun. Sitting on your hand, laughing with each step you took that caused her to bounce up and down. She will gasp and say she first wants to visit her brother and freak him out. So after freaking Julian out, you turned her back normal. She pout and said that was so fun before stretching, mumbling at least now she can eat something bigger than a crumb.

Lucio:

He angrily yelled, stomping his foot, yelling you better do something about this or bring Asra in. When you snickered and said he's not scary at all but very cute, he couldn't help but blush as he stuttered out he's not cute but cool and scary. When he was turned back normal, he will swung his arms around you, whining he couldn't hug you like this when he was small.

Valerius:

He groaned and said you better find a solution soon because he wants wine. So while you read a spell book, he was trying to crawl into his glass, wanting to drink some wine. When you asked if he's planning to drown in wine, he huffed and said at least he will die happy.

Devil:

Oh fuck no, he refused to be seen so small. He hid under a bowl the whole time as you tried to find a solution in his spell books. When you found it, he told you to leave so he can come out from under the bowl and return back to normal. When he was normal again, he said if you dare mention this to anyone, he will torture you then slowly murder you before hanging you up on the wall as room decoration.