When they brush your hair

For those interested, I also have an Obey Me x Reader Scenarios book!

Asra:

When you complain that your arms hurt or you're too exhausted/not in the mood to do it, he will take the brush and brush your hair for you. If he has nowhere to go, he will take his time and make sure he got every spot. But if he has somewhere to be urgently, he will do it in a hurry before pushing the brush in your hand and kissing your head, saying goodbye before he jogs out the door so he can make it on time to the location he has to be at.

Nadia:

When she has time to spare and you are too exhausted to brush your hair, she will do it for you. When you begin falling asleep, she will wake you up, saying if you fall asleep now, your neck will hurt before she chuckles and asks if this is so relaxing that it makes you fall asleep. If you nod, she will brush your hair more often to help you get sleepy.

Julian:

When you tell him he can brush your hair, he will get excited. He finds brushing your hair to be fun and relaxing. He will part your hair into two parts, laying one part to the side so he can focus on one part, giving it all his focus. Even when you say something, he won't answer because he didn't hear it due how focused he is on brushing your hair and not somehow mess it up. When he's done, he will feel proud of his good job at brushing your hair.

Muriel:

He will do a half brush stroke then give up, saying he doesn't want to hurt you. When you assure him he won't hurt you, he will frown but begin brushing your hair again. He always brushes your hair with so much care, afraid he will hurt you. When he's done, he will awkwardly hand you the brush, mumbling he's sorry if he hurt you.

Portia:

She will brush your hair if you are too exhausted to do it, laughing and commenting about how tired you look and how you should take a nap. If you wear a ponytail, a braid or anything like that, she will also do that before picking Pepi up, asking what Pepi thinks of her job at doing your hair.

Lucio:

He likes brushing your hair, it relaxes him. So there are many times you just sit in front of him on the bed as he sits behind you, brushing your hair, his two dogs chilling aside you two while he rants on about stuff that annoys him. Sometimes he will randomly poke one of the dogs with the brush, laughing as they growl at it.

Valerius:

He will make you sit down before brushing your hair. It will be silent, but not awkward silent, comfortable silent as he is focused on brushing on your hair. He will listen to whatever you're saying, sometimes stopping to take a sip of his wine. When he's done, he will pat your head, saying it's done before leaving to go do whatever he was planning to do before he began brushing your hair.

Devil:

He will only do it if he has nothing better to do. So while he sits on his throne, he will make you sit on his lap while he brushes your hair, not really focusing, mostly brushing it so he has something to do. Sometimes he will tie a knot in it just to see your reaction as you yell for him to undo the knots, not create more. He will undo the knot before kissing your shoulder, snickering out he was just teasing you before he continues to brush your hair.