When you want to make jewelry out of their hair

For those who don't know: some people in the past wore jewelry made out of their lover's hair. It was most popular in the Victorian era. It went out of fashion in 1925.

So before you say "why the hell would we wear their hair as jewelry?" because it was normal in the past and many people did it. So I thought I should make a chapter about it.

Asra:

He has gone to many places, he has seen many things, including people making jewelry out of their lover's hair. It was his idea actually to do it. At first you were confused but eventually opened up to the idea and agreed to do it. So both spend the evening making bracelets out of each other's hair while Faust stared at you two, confused what you two are doing. When you both finished, he chuckled and eyed the bracelet made out of your hair, saying this is quite cute and touching.

Nadia:

She awkwardly offered to buy you jewelry, but you said making jewelry out of her hair is more touching and meaningful. She thought about it for a few seconds before she sighed and said she can't possibly say no to you. She got a piece of her hair cut in a place that she can easily hide it so it isn't noticeable that a strand is missing before she gave it to you. When you finished making the jewelry, you showed it to her. She just smiled and said it's gorgeous. She didn't know what else to say, she knows some people do it but it still is a bit weird.

Julian:

He didn't find it weird. He knows many criminals and pirates who do it. So when you asked for a bit of his hair to do it, he was glad to cut off some of his hair so you can do it. You cut some of your hair so he can make a bracelet out of it for himself. So you wear a jewelry out of his hair and he wears a bracelet made out of your hair. He isn't shy to show it off. When someone says it's weird and disgusting, he will just huff and say he finds it cute so he doesn't care what they think.

Muriel:

He didn't question it, he just cut off some of his hair with a spear before handing it to you, mumbling not to lose it before he's not cutting off any more hair. When you finished it, he found it weird but also weirdly touching that you would wear his hair. When you asked if he also wants one, he got another idea and asked for some of your hair. So you gave some of your hair. He didn't make jewelry out of it, instead he braided it in his hair, embarrassedly blushing and mumbling he likes it this way more.

Portia:

She didn't judge. If this is what you want to do, then have fun with it. She will cut off some of her hair before handing it. While you made the jewelry, she excitedly sat aside you, asking how you are doing it and where you learned it. When you finished, she found it so fun that she asked if you can teach her so she can make one of your hair and then you can both match.

Lucio:

He seen many in his mother's clan do it, so he understood it and didn't find it weird. He didn't give you some of his hair till he had to get a hair cut. When you made the jewelry, he eyed it, curious to how you made it before curiously asking where you learned to make it. So you taught him how to make a bracelet out of your hair. When he was done, he excitedly showed it off, proud he managed to make one. He doesn't wear it, he has it stored in a jewelry box, but he doesn't wear it because he doesn't like the thought of wearing someone's hair and he isn't in the mood to explain to everyone why he is wearing your hair as jewelry.

Valerius:

He choked on his wine before he asked if you really are one of those weirdos who wear jewelry out of their lover's hair. When you nod, he cringed but sighed and said fine. He just stared as you made jewelry out of it, sipping his wine, finding this very weird. When you finished it and showed it, he cringed and said that is weird and disgusting.

Devil: (This part got rewritten because I realized goats shed which means the Devil sheds...)

When you asked for some of his fur to make jewelry, he stared at you for an uncomfortable amount of time before he said you are weird. He has seen many weird things, but never someone making jewelry out of hair. He only gave you some of his fur when he shed his fur.