When you hold their hand

Asra:

He will only hold your hand if he's sure there is no danger since he needs his hands to perform spells. Usually while holding hands, Faust will have tangled herself around your hands, wanting to join in the affection.

Nadia:

She will chuckle, looking at you with amused eyes before she continues whatever she was doing. If she has to let go, she will give the top of your hand a kiss, excusing herself for a few seconds. When she's done, she will take your hand again. Sometimes she will softly rub her thumb over your knuckles when you begin stressing over something.

Julian:

He will blush, nervously swallowing, holding your hand only to accidentally squeeze because of how nervous he was. He's quick to let go and hold his hands up when you frown, apologizing for hurting you. When you awkwardly said he didn't hurt you at all, his blush will get better before he stretches, saying of course not, trying to play it off as if he was stretching. When you don't focus on him anymore, he will sneakily grab your hand again, holding it very softly now.

Muriel:

He will blush, shaking his hand to shake you off, but when you hold his hand in a tighter grip, he will shyly look away, hoping nobody sees because this is a little bit embarrassing. Every five seconds he will have to let go and furiously wipe his hand on his pants, wiping away the sweat that was forming in his hand before he shyly takes your hand back.

Portia:

She will give you a grin before continuing whatever she was doing, holding your hand tightly so you don't leave. Sometimes she will swing your hands for her own enjoyment. When you ask her to stop because your arm is starting to hurt and becoming exhausted, she can't help but giggle before stopping, giving you a playful kiss, apologizing.

Lucio:

He can have a make out session and have sex with you and he won't become a blushing mess. But do a small gesture of affection such as holding his hand and he's a blushing mess. He will hide his face in his arm, stuttering out this is too much. When you playfully give his hand a kiss, he will gasp before staring at you with a flustered expression, whispering if you keep going his poor heart is gonna give out.

Valerius:

He will stare before shaking his hand, trying to make you let go. When you don't let go, he will sigh before saying now he can't do anything because one hand has his wine glass and the other has your hand. When you tell him to put the glass down then, he will let out a laugh as if to say "as if that is ever gonna happen".

Devil: (Reminder; you're whatever species/race you want to be. Demon, human, god, an animal, etc...)

He will just chuckle, claiming this is such a human thing to do. When you ask what he means, he will explain to you how he only sees humans doing such a thing and how he finds it silly. He won't let go, he will just raise your interwined hands and examine it, very amused by this.