When you give them a massage

Lately I have not been feeling like writing so I thought a break would fix it, but it did not. As a matter of fact, everything just got worse. I went to the store after 4 months of not going, and I hated it.

And here is an example of how my autism works: I look around the store with my eyes and there was only ONE person, but my mind kept screaming "EVERYONE IS STARING! LET GO OF THE CART, YOU IDIOT! EVERYONE IS STARING! I CAN'T DO THIS! STOP IT! I WANT TO GO HOME!" And my mother said this is a good thing, because I could tell the store was empty, I just have to learn to keep my thoughts down. NO, that was an awful thing, because it made me realize, I'm fucked up, I will never be able to go to a store, or any public place, without those thoughts, without growing angry because I don't know what else to do, without getting depressed and crying in the car the second I exit the store.

(Sorry, just had to tell some people about this, and also kind of educate people on how some people with autism work. I dunno.. I just needed to tell someone about it.)

Requested by: LeeKumiHo

Asra:

When he returns from a journey, he will usually flop down on the bed and begin mumbling out sentences about his jounrey, hugging his pillow, wanting to go to sleep. His muscles will hurt from all the walking so you always give his legs a massage, which he is very thankful for but he can never thank you because he always falls asleep.

Nadia:

After a tough day at work, you will give her shoulders a message while she pours herself some tea and finally relaxes. She loves your massages, even if they're bad, she just likes the feeling of you trying to help her relax. She will always kiss your hands when they come close enough for her to plant a kiss against them.

Julian:

He has no problems with massages, he just rather gives them to you. He likes it to make you feel better more than you making him feel better. If you really want to give him a massage, he will let you. Just know, he will keep giggling whenever you come near his ticklish areas. There was even a time, and you will never forget that time because it is extremely fun to tease him with this memory, where you accidentally pressed too hard and he moaned.

Muriel:

His face will be bright red as he keeps mumbling you don't have to massage him while he tries not to pull away from your touch. At first he always flinched or pulled away, but when he got used to it, he finally relaxed and let you do your weird massage. Massaging him hurts because his muscles are so strong and even if he tries to relax himself, he can't. So at the end of each massage, your hands will hurt so he will awkwardly apologize before leaving, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Portia:

She loves when you massage her! After a tough day of work or just gardening, and then able to lay down and have you massage her, it's so relaxing and fun. She will keep ranting on about things till she accidentally falls asleep. When she works up, she will chuckle and apologize for falling asleep before thanking you for the relaxing massage.

Lucio: (For those who haven't noticed, but I think everyone has, I love writing Lucio being a horny goat...)

Just know, if you give him a massage that is longer than five minutes, it will definitely turn into sex. When you yell you were just trying to give him a damn massage, he will chuckle and innocently ask how you thought he wasn't gonna get turned on by this. If the massage doesn't turn into sex, he will just lay on the bed, enjoying your massage while petting his dogs or ranting on about work and other boring, stupid things.

Valerius:

He likes it, able to get a massage while drinking. There isn't anything special about it, he will just drink his wine, telling you some things every now and then. When you finish, he will give you a kiss and thank you.