When you cry at your best friend's wedding

Someone asked me how the MC looks, the MC looks however you look/want them to look. I don't decide such things. Looks, height, weight, personality, age, gender, etc... are up to you to decide.

Requested by someone anonymous. 

Asra:

He just chuckled before wrapping his arm around you and put his head against your shoulder to comfort you. When you cried a second time, he laughed before wiping your tears away, saying you will dehyrdrate yourself if you keep crying.

Nadia:

She smiled as she whispered for a servant to get her some tissues. Once she got the tissues, she handed them to you. Once it was over, she chuckled and asked if you are okay now. When you nod, she wrapped her arm around your waist and gave your temple a kiss, saying that was a very sweet moment when you cried over your best friend getting married.

Julian:

He tried to hold in his laughter when he saw you crying before he wiped your tears with his sleeve, finding you are cute for being this happy for your friend. After the wedding, he chuckled and said the wedding was very fun and you crying was probably one of his favorite moments because that was very cute and touching.

Muriel:

He felt awkward, already feeling as if everyone was staring and now he felt as if everyone was staring for sure as you cried. So he sneaked away. When you later found him, he was standing outside, looking guilty and uncomfortable. He was quick to apologize when he saw you, mumbling he couldn't handle that anymore.

Portia:

She was also in tears so she chuckled, saying now you both look like a mess. Both sneaked away to the bathroom when you both had the chance and cleaned up, trying to not look like a mess. She couldn't help but laugh, saying this is such a weird but funny moment.

Lucio:

He just chuckled, finding you adorable before he wrapped his arm around you, whispering you both could one day be standing there, getting married. After that, he teased you a few times for having cried at your best friend's wedding.

Valerius:

He just glanced at you before letting out a sigh, bored by this event before he pulled out a napkin and held it to you. As you wiped the tears away, he mumbled he never liked weddings and finds them boring. So you asked why he attended. He shrugged and said you looked excited to go so he went, and the wine and food obviously.

Devil:

He didn't attend since he didn't care for your friend and finds weddings boring, so when you came back with tears sliding down, he was quick to stand in front of you, asking who did this. When you said your best friend, he was already planning a murder, but then let out a sigh when you added their wedding was so cute and beautiful. He just pat your head as if to say that's good and he's glad you are okay and nobody harmed you before he went back to doing whatever he was doing.