When they break something you find special

I'm not gonna lie, I have a plushie I had since the day I was born so I always had it, it's always there to comfort me after a day of being bullied, dealing with mental disorders/a lot of stress. If someone even touches it, my heart quickens and I immediately demand it back, scared they will ruin it since it is already an old plushie now with many holes that my grandma stitched close.

So if someone ruins my plushie, I would not hesitate to beat them up. As childish as it sounds to still have a plushie, it means a lot to me, I have more special moments with that plushie and hugged that plushie more than my own family.

Asra:

He will simply fix it with magic and never said he broke it. When you frown and say it looks a bit different, he will chuckle and say he doesn't think that. But after a few weeks, he finally admitted it and apologized for having destroyed it. He felt bad about it forever, having known you found this so special and then he broke it.

Nadia:

She will gasp before demanding Portia to come in the room. She will hand it to Portia, telling her to get the same exact thing, no matter how expensive it is or how hard it is to find, she needs to have it quickly. When Portia gave it, she made sure it was the same looking-one. But after a few weeks, she couldn't lie anymore and admitted she broke it and didn't want to break your heart. If you're mad or upset with her, she will fully understand and apologize again before leaving to give you some time alone.

Julian:

He stared at it for a minute before realization hit him and he panicked. He did a few twirls, trying to find a place to hide it or an escape for if you come home and see it and want to murder him. When he suddenly heard you enter, he felt his heart quicken so quickly he could just hear it before he slowly turned, giving you a nervous grin, stuttering out he accidentally broke it. When you let out a shaky sigh, he freaked out, asking if you're mad with him or upset before opening his arms, saying you can hit him as many times as you want because he deserves it. When you shook your head, saying you aren't gonna hit him and took the item and left, he felt more scared and way worse than before, wishing you would yell at him or hit him instead of take the item and leave. He apologized MANY times in one single day for the next weeks, probably 50 times a day, if not more.

Muriel:

He will frown only for shock to settle in as he realizes what this is. He turned to Inanna, as if asking for help. When you entered, he was quick to hide it in his cloak, ignoring you as he tried to hide it under the bed when you didn't focus on him. Eventually you obviously noticed it was gone, so he had to come and confess he accidentally broke it before hurriedly saying he didn't mean to and he will get a job to buy you a new one. When you gave him a smile and said it's okay he doesn't need to get a job, he felt a bit better but was still upset and very angry with himself for breaking it.

Portia:

She will gasp, immediately running to you. When you stared at it, she apologized many times, babbling about how she's so sorry and she knows it's special so she can't buy anything in replacement so she feels very awful and she understands if you wish to break up. When you covered her mouth, the only way to shut her up from ranting, and told her you aren't gonna break up with her for what she did, just very upset, she gave you sad eyes before wrapping her arms around you, whispering she's so sorry.

Lucio:

He will curse, debating whether to hide it, burn it, throw it out the window, demand someone buys you another one, just admit to his fault. What did he do? Nothing, he dropped it and ran away. When you entered his room, saying someone broke the item you find so special, he gave you a fake gasp, asking who would possibly do that. When you narrowed your eyes, he could just feel sweat forming as he nervously asked what. When you asked if he did it, he laughed for a long time till it turned to a nervous chuckle then he gave up and said he did it. When you said you're more hurt he lied and didn't admit it, he groaned before saying he didn't want you to hate him or break up with him. After an argument about this, he sighed and rubbed his face, saying he regrets doing it and knows his mistake so please don't hate him. When you told him you don't hate him, he gave you a little smile before wrapping his arms around you.

Valerius:

He will curse before groaning. He will spend the rest of his day practicing how to explain to you he accidentally broke it and he will pay for you to buy another one. He expected it to go calm and not a big deal, but that was kind of ruined when you shouted it meant a lot so you can't just buy another one as if it never meant anything. He awkwardly apologized for wording it that way before asking what he can do to make it up to you. Anything you tell him to do, he will do it if it means you will forgive him for this very dumb thing he did which he will always feel bad for doing.

Devil:

He was using some magic when one hit something making him curiously take the object, only to curse when he saw it was an item you found very special. But then he remembered he's the Devil and can easily repair this, so he did. So when you returned, it was as if nothing was ever wrong with the item.