When you fall asleep at your desk

Asra:

He will smile and quietly leave before returning with a blanket. He put the blanket over you, making sure not to wake you up. When you moved a little, he froze in his movement, silently begging you don't wake up. When he was sure you are still asleep, he quietly left and just hung out with Faust in another room till you woke up.

Nadia:

She will softly shake you till you wake up, whispering if you sleep on your desk, your neck and back will hurt. When you mumble something, she will try not to laugh before giving your temple a kiss, telling you to take a nap on your bed.

Julian:

He will gasp, finding you adorable before he crouches down, poking your cheek, trying not to laugh when you mumbled something. He got up before pulling his coat off and putting it over you so it can act as a blanket.

Muriel:

He will be unsure what to do. Sometimes he just puts his cloak over you, other times he carefully picks you up and puts you on the bed, muttering you will get back and neck pain if you sleep on your desk.

Portia:

She was talking to Pepi when she entered, then she was quick to put her finger to her lips to signal for Pepi to keep silent. She quietly left and returned with a blanket. She put it over you before quietly leaving, whispering for Pepi not to bother you or wake you up.

Lucio:

He will frown and mumble he wishes he could do that at work before poking your cheek, trying to check if you really are asleep or just taking a break. When you didn't reply, he pout and looked around for something to do, bored without you to keep him company and busy.

Valerius:

He will sigh and shake you. When you woke up, he told you beds were invented to sleep in. When you gave him a frown, he shrugged and said he's only telling you to make sure you don't get neck or back pain.

Devil:

He will just snap his fingers to teleport you into your bed without waking you up. He pulled the blanket over you before leaving. When you woke up and looked very confused, he couldn't help but laugh, telling you that you shouldn't sleep at your desk.