When you play with fire

Requested by: MaroonKite

Asra:

He will just continue doing whatever he is doing, sometimes glancing to make sure you haven't burned yourself or burned anything down. He will keep Faust around him, not wanting her anywhere near you while you play with those matches.

Nadia:

She will just warn you not to burn down anything and to be careful. When you huff and say you won't burn anything and are being careful, she will just chuckle, thinking you look like a child playing with that fire.

Julian:

He will chuckle and watch you. When he thinks you are about to hurt yourself, he is quick to go serious, only to laugh it off when he sees you are perfectly fine. One time you accidentally burned him, but he just laughed it off, saying it will heal in no time and he barely even feels it.

Muriel:

He doesn't like it when you play with fire in his hut or the forest, fearing you will burn down the hut or start a forest fire. So if you do it somewhere else, he won't mind and just watch you, curious as to why you are even playing with fire and making sure you don't harm yourself.

Portia:

She will play along with you, weirdly fascinated by this. When you accidentally caused a little fire to something, she was quick to jump to action. She ran away and returned with water, dumping it over the fire before laughing, saying that was exciting.

Lucio:

He will join you in playing with the fire. When you both burned something, he yelled for the servants to put it out before the whole damn palace burns down. When you worriedly said you both should stop playing with the fire before something else happens, he huffed and said this little incident could happen to anyone before he excitedly said he wants to continue playing with the fire.

Valerius:

He didn't care. You aren't a toddler, you can handle a match. Or at least that's what he thought. When you accidentally dropped the match and burned the table cloth, he was quick to curse and angrily ask why you were even playing with a damn match before he rushed away to get some water to put out the fire.

Devil:

He will just watch you with curious eyes while also hoping something exciting happens; When you burn your hand, he will chuckle, amused by this before teleporting behind you, picking you up and teleporting to some cold water so you can put your hand in it. When you burn an object, he will just stare at it before saying that was a family heirloom. When he noticed your shocked face, he shrugged and said it's a family heirloom but not his so he doesn't care. You never asked whose family heirloom that was and what happened to the person he got it from...